Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's talking about his film set, which is totally unrelated to this thread.
On a side note I going to start using your armor files to make my foam armor, once I finish my MkVI helmet (75% complete).

right now dawn under heaven and lifepod are at the same point in production so yeah it's related.

right now dawn under heaven and lifepod are at the same point in production so yeah it's related.

Apparently you can't take a hint. Stop trolling other people’s threads. It’s a bit exhausting watching you make a DB out of yourself.
On a side not, I apologize to my other 405th brethren, I just can’t stand this guy.

Apparently you can't take a hint. Stop trolling other people’s threads. It’s a bit exhausting watching you make a DB out of yourself.
On a side not, I apologize to my other 405th brethren, I just can’t stand this guy.

I feel the same way. foxleader trolled our thread and brought up how he was making a fan film... Stay in your own thread, bud.

Dawn Under Heaven, can't wait to see what happens in the near future with you guys!

can i still donate to your project ? please pm me the info id love to help you guys out if possible cant wait to see how this movie comes out thanks and good luck

I have a question aimed at those who made/worked with the pep files. i just got mail that the pelvis/cod piece is available, now my question is, how do i get it the right size so it fit seamlessly with the chest?

The main thing you need to worry about is getting the belt to fit, from there the ab section should fit, unless you have a little extra stomach.

well thing is, the chest was released first, and i already printed it on a scale that fits me *hopefully* so i kinda hoped if there was a trick to scale the cod piece at a same size

That would be the best way to ensure that it fits you. If you were to scale it to the Chest it wouldn't be correct. They were built separately, so you need to scale it to your body size.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Power of Halo.

"The Power of Halo" bonus track available with the Dawn Under Heaven Original Soundtrack with a donation of $35 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to film a first part of a series also...however unlike the troll, i don't see anyone as competition etc. Based on your vids etc you know what you are doing and respect others. This is why i am offering to go over your draft. Don't worry, i got my own ideas and this universe is so large there is more than enough room to tell different character stories.

To shed some light on what i know about scripts. I was once sent a script for a movie trying to shoot in the next month. Actors lined up and everything....It was riddled with spelling mistakes, script mistakes, and above all...character/dialogue mistakes.

So if you need someone to go over it and has a love with halo let me know.

PS-if i was aware of your kickstarter back when...i would have donated also.

-ben

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Power of Halo.

"The Power of Halo" bonus track available with the Dawn Under Heaven Original Soundtrack with a donation of $35 or more.

is this going to be added to the list of items if you sent in the 250?

Last edited by a moderator:
is this going to be added to the list of items if you sent in the 250?
Are you refering to the drop pod? Becuase if you are, I'm pretty sure it is from the Halo 3: ODST video game(Correct me if I'm wrong, Dawn Under Heaven guys.).

Now, the Kickstarter page for DUH stated that If you donate $250 you get this, "You receive all other mentioned rewards and credit as Associate Producer.".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back