Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case your interested i have pepped the bicep. Fits perfectly and is ridiculously accurate, but at this point i expect no less :p

I made the forearms out of foam and they fit and look great!
IMG_0071-1.jpg

Awesome stuff going on here guys. Keep up the good work. Donated and looked up the pep files last night. . . . . . OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love what y'all have done and I think between the pelvis and Chest pieces y'all created, it has mostly eliminated the problem of me thinking up an undersuit for my own build that I am going to start. Great Job!!!!!

zeldasaver/Dawn Under Heaven crew,

I have been unfolding the armor files for my Reach foam build. After I build them and confirm they work, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to put them up under the File Depot so other Dawn Under Heaven backers can get them to do their own foam builds?

Update time! It's been a while, but we're still working hard on the trailer. Efforts have been ramped up, and it won't be long. In the meantime, I've worked on a few renders to give a taste of what's to come!

DUHODST5.jpg

DUHODST6.jpg

DUHODST13.jpg

DUHODST14.jpg

So after posting the renders earlier, I was unhappy with the turnout. So to step it up...I poured Jet Fuel into my rendering gas tank!

DUHODST16.jpg

DUHODST17.jpg

DUHODST18.jpg

DUHODST19.jpg

DUHODST20.jpg

DUHODST21.jpg

Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back