Halo Vehicle Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah!!! I bring awesome news!!!

So, I fixed a few things on my drive and relocated some components for converting certain models, and I have this to share:

Covie Vehicles:
-Phantom
-Spectre
-Shadow
-Scarab Mk I

Will be posting links and images soon!
Thanks to Bungie and the associated members of the Community!
Can't wait!

Can't wait!

I know!

Pics Ahead!

Here's all of the Covenant Vehicles I have so far, and KUDOS goes to Bungie and friends for their excellent work!
covievehicles.png

Remeber this? Oh where ever did it go in the games???
There's different types of Warthogs, so why not have the Spectre and the Prowler in the same game?
spectre.png

Get to the -REDACTED-!!!
chopper.png

It took me a long while to find this guy.
phantom.png

Aaaand... What I think to be accurate size comparisons.
Ladies and Gents, and Bug-Lovers of course:
scarabs.png

Tell me what you think!
Will be getting the files ready soon!

oh my!!!....i'm gonna need ALOT of card stock

edit: is the pelican really 8 ft long? did the math (with all my fingers and toes) seems kinda big...but then i guess it would be eh?

Now all we need is the ships, and maybe the covenant boarding vessel (not officially named) from the H2 Cairo Station level.

Now all we need is the ships, and maybe the covenant boarding vessel (not officially named) from the H2 Cairo Station level.

Now wouldn't be a bad time to come up with a name.
Mosquito? Leech?

Looking into getting those ships, and the map files for the levels.
Machinima comes to mind.

Just out of curiosity is the phantom or scarab unfolded? I looked in the link but perhaps I have just over looked them.

I know!

Pics Ahead!

Here's all of the Covenant Vehicles I have so far, and KUDOS goes to Bungie and friends for their excellent work!
covievehicles.png

Remeber this? Oh where ever did it go in the games???
There's different types of Warthogs, so why not have the Spectre and the Prowler in the same game?
spectre.png

Get to the -REDACTED-!!!
chopper.png

It took me a long while to find this guy.
phantom.png

Aaaand... What I think to be accurate size comparisons.
Ladies and Gents, and Bug-Lovers of course:
scarabs.png

Tell me what you think!
Will be getting the files ready soon!

Do you think you'll be able to get some of the weapon files from Halo 3, too? I say this becuase I have alot of the Halo 3 weapon files, but I'm missing several(Like the SMG and the Plasma Cannon). I'll have to re-check which ones I do and don't have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if there is any updates.

Updating later today. Not much else done, so I'll post the Sketchup Files over at my 4shared.
Sit tight.

Remember, the credit goes to the original people who found these files.

Here's the link!

All of the Covie Vehicles in my possesion:
http://www.4shared.com/file/SDgRxMiy/Covenant_Vehicles.html

All of the UNSC vehicles in my possesion:
http://www.4shared.com/file/Dj8MYJ3U/pelican.html

There's still more out there, and I've posted these files for machinima and/or study, so use them wisely!

Oh no worries what so ever I was just curious is all I'd hate to see such an amazing thread like this fall behind everything else.

By taking advantage of a lightened work load, I finished ahead of schedule; the brute chopper, phantom and scarab II are up on 4shared, do enjoy. Now woring on Scarab I and a few new ships, both covenant and unsc (destroyer, corvette, infinite succor, prowler, etc.) Let me know if you think the scaling is off, and I'll adjust it accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back