Not open for further replies.

Otakon08Ikari

Jr Member
I do believe it is finished
kb3ecj.jpg

r9lbpk.jpg

fbxezm.jpg

fko2t3.jpg

I have a lot of photos and more to come I'm sure.

great job on the armor...i am starting to envy everyone who is finishing their suits...hopefully can knock some stuff out on mine this weekend

i like it. i'm doing the same thing with my Mk IV, just hardening sanding and painting, no bondo detailing. your Mk V looks very good as well as the AR, did you manage to get the dirt of the shin? i see it looks like you knelt down and regretted it

Cool! im doing my own low resolution and i hope mine looks as good as yours! Also since your probably the first person i have met or seen that has done a low resolution armor and shown it, how did your boots turn out in pep? did they look massive? it also looks like you chopped off a section of it for mobility purposes is that true?

Your suit looks awesome man, can't wait to see what you build next!

The boots are to scale with the rest of the armor, though large do work very well. They don't have the part that goes over with the holes in the middle but that is alright cause it makes them easier to move with my foot.
f52epy.jpg

25k4pll.jpg

Very nice! Cool to see someone still using the low-def files, and pulling it off so successfully! Amazing what a bit of bondo and a good paintjob can do. :D

Excellent job on your suit. Keep posting more... Great inspiration for the rest of us who are still working on our suits.

2jd292f.jpg

2m76lgl.jpg

bhy61s.jpg

Still can't believe I got on B.net, rather happy about that. I did not know that Low Res armor was that rare, I mean does the armor look alright for low res...?

Yepp! People who don't come from the 405th, would not notice;) It is looking extremely awesome! Good job!^_^ Keep up your awesome work!:D

Im not bondoing my armour parts either:p Exept the helmet:p Im planing vac-forming the parts in black plastic like sean does:)

Nice! I wanted to do a low res like that a while back, before I got another idea, but Dang, i think I shouldn't have changed my mind, if I could could've done anything like that, it would have turned out great! Thanks for the eye opener. I like the Back-of-the-head-you-can't-see-Master cheif's-head shot. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back