Weighted Companion Cube pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are... a saviour you know that. Ive been looking for a smexy comp. cube model for ages and here you are out of the blue, thank you!
looks great bevbor, I just want to ask. May I have permission to make the file an .obj and make the base cube and the corners separate?

you are... a saviour you know that. Ive been looking for a smexy comp. cube model for ages and here you are out of the blue, thank you!
looks great bevbor, I just want to ask. May I have permission to make the file an .obj and make the base cube and the corners separate?

Yes, if you want you can remodel it, no problem.

ah bevbor could you send me the 3d data? Don't really want a triangelized model to texture. Its a pain >.<
.obj if you could :D Will be done soon, got the texture figured out and started collecting textures >.<

Updates are there :)

Rundown, uinfortunately I cannot send you non-triangulized model. I made model in solidworks and exported it as .STL, but stl is already triangulized! :angry So when I save it as .obj, program just takes triangles from .STL and there's nothing to do with it =(

WCC WIP - Last day. Still alive?

4815360606_4c66b3b0a8.jpg

With that look I will give the cube to my daughter. I want to let her finish the paintjob herself with her colour pens :)

ooh thats nice :) 3d object coloring >.< i just had to do it on flat paper back in the days :'(

Thanks Rundown :)

I made a new PDO file - for those who not love sectioned models.
It is an "original" solid pepakura model.
I did unfold it, but flaps are not edited (I have no time for this currently)

PDO file is there

(press on picture to enralge)
4815959190_34c0099e74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back