Phoenix Meet Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyRoo

Phoenix Meet Up

UPDATE!!]
The first Meet-Up was a success!! Phoenix team is proud to announce that Rosh is now an official member! But don't worry, if you missed it, we're going to have another one soon. You didn't miss you're only chance. XD

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello. RoxyRoo here from Phoenix Team. I'm posting to announce a meet up for you members of the 405th who are local to the Phoenix, Arizona area, or "The Valley" as we call it. There are a few members here who have expressed interest in joining Phoenix Team and we think it'd be a great idea to meet somewhere so we can... meet. XD

OKAY! Info!

Where? I was thinking Sugar Bowl. It's a nice little icecream parlor in Old Scottsdale on Scottsdale Rd. If this does not work for anyone, let us know and we will work out another location. Note: Sugar Bowl stays open until 10pm. ^^ We don't have to meet ALL day.

When? Sometime in the next 2 weeks. Post which dates do and don't work for you. Then we can find a date that works for everyone. We also need to find a time that works for everyone, ei: if you work until 5pm or something, we can meet in the evening. The faster we can do this, the sooner we can all hang out!

UPDATE: Okay. We're going to assume this meet will be in the evening for all dates.

-- = Date Not Open

July
--
--
Sunday, 25th
Monday, 26th
Tuesday, 27th
Wednesday, 28th
Thursday, 29th
Friday, 30th
Saturday, 31st

August:

Sunday, 1st
Monday, 2nd
Tuesday, 3rd
Wednesday, 4th

FYI:
No. You don't have to wear armor. XD We're just going casual. Infact, I suggest casual because it's freaking hot right now.

I'm working The 17th 18th, 23rd and 24th, all 48 hour blocks. I'm open any of the other days at any time. I'll watch this thread for further instructions.

I updated the dates. Thanks guys for letting me know. ^_^

I'm going to go ahead and just plain delete the dates that absolutely don't work for people. This will save space, and confusion.

That works. Make sure to also mention if the location is cool with you or if you have another neutral location suggestion.

Holy crap it's hard to navigate this site on my phone... But yeah, anytime usually after 5pm weekdays is what I'm good for. Weekends are hit and miss - side jobs come up.

location's fine for me, i don't mind driving to meet people. i guess i wouldnt want to drive to mesa on the regular or anything- im in peoria so it would get to be a little expensive, but scottsdale isnt bad at all.

Okay. Tomorrow is too soon. I say let's do this on Tuesday, the 20th. How does 7pm sound? Nah. Let's shoot for 6:30, cuz that would give breathing room for people to arrive?

Hey guys sorry for not replying sooner. I was the other guy on here that wants to meet up and work with the phoenix team. I have been super busy though. But I do believe the 20th will work. I might be a little late because I usually work until 6ish. Please send me a message with the place. See you guys there.

@Kirrou: We can't exactly send you a message if your Profile Comments are turned off. D:

Anyways. Here is the Address:

4005 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 946-0051

@6:30pm on Tuesday, the 20th.
That's next week!

Here's a picture of what it looks like. Just look for the Pink building!
15080.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back