The Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizophrenicMC

So, with a community this big, there is NO WAY I'm the only Gundam fan here. If you like Gundams, join up... Er... Post in the thread!

"This is no Halo, boy! No Halo!"
-Ral Ramba'ee

gundam all the way
first project im working on is Gundam Wing - Deathscythe.
a friend of mine is working on the pepakura 3d model, i get make it were starting with a scale model of the head to see if we like it

My friend and I are working on an Orbital Frame vs Gundam 3D animation short. ^_^ We could totally post some progress here..

I love Gundam but i don't really follow the anime.
I just love the robots :D
I don't even actually understand what its about. -.-'

I watched an episode of Gundam Wing once. There was a lot of talking and politics and emotions, and not enough exploding, and also there were some crazy eyebrows; I don't really remember.

No, I'm kidding.

My favorite definitely has to be Mobile Fighter G Gundam, though. So awesome. Every iteration of the series has had great mech designs, though.

Edit: P.S. anyone see this monster my friends scratchbuilt for Aki-Con up here in Washington last year? I think we're adding the wings this year...

Madzenon if you and your friend want I have a full Deathscythe Endless Waltz 3D model if you guys want it I'll happily give it to you if you have plans for it in pepakura. My favorite Gundam of all was the Freedom Gundam. Flyerfye is there actually a person in that thing?

well i have been watching gundam since wing was first airred in the states and fell in luv with it i have all of wing,seed,destney,00,00 s2, 8ms team 0080, 0083 so i think im kinda of a fan no. but glad to c some more fans around here we need some more pep files for gundam heads any1 up to mold and unfold?

Anyone a UC fan?

My favorite unit's the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type. Not the coolest Gundam, but the only one that's an actual machine and suffers from machine issues. (I mean, check like episode 7 of the 08th MS Team. I think that's the one where the main character's unit sucks some sand into an intake and jams the whole thing up)

After that, Strike Noir, then Strike, then Freedom.

I really liked 08th MS Team for that, they made the Gundams actual war machines, instead of God-king laser finishing move shining fist of justice future action laser. But when they do that, it's still entertaining.

Madzenon if you and your friend want I have a full Deathscythe Endless Waltz 3D model if you guys want it I'll happily give it to you if you have plans for it in pepakura. My favorite Gundam of all was the Freedom Gundam. Flyerfye is there actually a person in that thing?

That would be much appreciated Nintendude the 3d model we have seen looks like a sd gundam. But were also looking for ez-8 gundam 3d model.

I really liked 08th MS Team for that, they made the Gundams actual war machines, instead of God-king laser finishing move shining fist of justice future action laser. But when they do that, it's still entertaining.
Oh yes. I loved the military aspect, most of all. Even still:

MY HAND IS BURNING RED!
That would be much appreciated Nintendude the 3d model we have seen looks like a sd gundam. But were also looking for ez-8 gundam 3d model.
Ez-8's pretty cool... Not quite as pretty as the -79[G], but in its soul, it's still a Ground Gundam.

Ez-8's pretty cool... Not quite as pretty as the -79[G], but in its soul, it's still a Ground Gundam.

That is true, that is true..

Oh and Nintendude my friend found a deathscythe he like so its up to u if u still want to give me the link. He's unfolded about 50% of it.

first one i saw was wing, but favorite was g....

disliked sd felt like they were slapped silly then mad to protect little people like an iron-man suit

No one likes SD.

First I saw was probably Wing, for a bit, then G, then SEED. SEED was the first I watched all the way through, to be honest. Yes, I am ashamed.

But I've always been a Gundam fan. Ever since I saw Wing and my cousin's models. Speaking of, anyone build Gunpla?

Anyone a UC fan?

UC Gundam fan here. Not into the alternate universe stuff at all. 0080 and 0083 have to be my favorites, shortly followed by F-91. I'm also a HUGE fan of Turn-A Gundam (despite me not liking the AU stuff, Turn-A's position between the UC and the AU is debatable), which spawns from my fandom of Sid Mead.

If I had to list favorites, I'd say:
08th MS
Zeta
ZZ
Char's Counterattack
Hathaway's Flash
Unicorn (Because it's only got one episode, thus far. Probably gonna bump up soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back