• Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest,

I can't promise anything right now, but I have a decent amount of experience in this area and am willing to help if you need it. I have a degree in Game and Simulations and worked on a game about two years ago. I got involved with a person like yourself. DeVry actually invited us to LA in which they featured us at EforAll. The game ultimately didn't sell well and the person who started it all kinda lost interest. I had some good experiences though! Even went to Konami HQ while in LA for a pitch meeting.

Search youtube, "Devry Video game" you'll see videos of us.
Game is still on D2D: http://www.direct2drive.com/6936/product/Buy-CellZenith-Download

Was a good experience. A shame it didn't go further.

Rhinoc, I'm working on the Kat helmet's visor right now and posted my current progress

Harvest,

I can't promise anything right now, but I have a decent amount of experience in this area and am willing to help if you need it. I have a degree in Game and Simulations and worked on a game about two years ago. I got involved with a person like yourself. DeVry actually invited us to LA in which they featured us at EforAll. The game ultimately didn't sell well and the person who started it all kinda lost interest. I had some good experiences though! Even went to Konami HQ while in LA for a pitch meeting.

Search youtube, "Devry Video game" you'll see videos of us.
Game is still on D2D: http://www.direct2drive.com/6936/product/Buy-CellZenith-Download

Was a good experience. A shame it didn't go further.

your help would be fanominal! harvest's good cpu went down while he was working on the engine and models so as of right now we are out of an engine :(

sorry for the delay every one but the surprise will have to wait till tommarrow, i need a couple more things till it's finished lol

we did get an unexpected surprise with exillium tho soooo.... yaaaaayy!

suprise delayed even further. and the game production cuz i got news the other day that my grand father had an heart attack and now im leaving out of town to visit him.

037 mite i ask which ref pics did u give him?

these

SigmaLegacyhelmconcept.jpg

EditedMKVII.jpg

MKVIIbackandtop.jpg

Good news he's doing fine so now work can start again. btw the menu was amazing 037

p.s bout the release date.... I defenitly think it will take more time then that to make this game......just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back