How do I attach hand plates for the Mark VI on the gloves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtShinySides

I know this sounds like a really bad question to start a thread about, but im kinda worried about it. I seriously have no clue how to add them onto my gloves and stay on really well.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

there are a couple ways of attaching hand plates, one idea is to Drill very very small holes in the side, just big enough to pass fishing wire through it and make an X out of the fishing wire and loop it around your hand, that is my personal prefrance for attacing them :)

//Jeremy

i used velcro for mine, but id recommend a more permanent way.. as mine fell off a couple of times..

I just used tactcal stiking gloves and painted the padding (hehe) but I like the combo of velcro and fishing line... double protection

Also, you can run a strip of nylon belt material from the forearm to the handplate, coupled with velcro... that way, the the velcro comes loose, you don't loose the plate

I attached two strips of elastic to each of my MKVI handplates. One wraps around the wrist, on around the four fingers...

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

All i did was put a bit a foam in mine and sacrificed some old gloves and hot glued the hand plate to my old pair of gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back