Tranquilized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It is never really a good idea to have something that creates an "up" effect and then have something that creates a "down effect", or vice versa. It's bad for your body.

Sounds a lot better than what I got Queen about a week ago I went in for a brain biopsy and they put me under after I got out I felt high with a headache. Course they drilled into my skull to get the biopsy so that could explain the headache.

I got sedated in my mouth at the dentists with a massive needle
I'm still getting side-effects from the anesthesia :S
AKA my ear is hurting like h3ll

PS: This is off-topic, but dayum man I still feel bad for 4shared being a b1otch this morning =(
Did you get back more files that me and 23Magnum sent you?

Kupokity....sorry if i caused confusion Nintendude.

I couldn't eat or drink for 2.5 hours when I was sedated for my teeth removal and certainly not energy drinks until I was on my 5th day recovering....and i had to keep gauze pads where they removed my teeth..

IDK what you had kupokity that's why I asked... again to Nintendude, sorry for confusion

But they are bad for your heart. :(
They're harder on the liver, actually. The only reason it's bad for your heart is that alcohol breaks down your blood vessels, and Red Bull strains it. You could drink them well separate of each other to the same effect.

But, in any case, given it's been a day since you were sedated, and it was Valium (do you know what dosage?) you might consider waiting just a few more hours, Queen. Your liver should have it all but filtered and your kidneys should have most of it out of you by now.

what did get sedated for???

It was just some silly little cell-sample-acquisition procedure that the doctors can't do while I'm in control of all my limbs. It should have taken only a minute, but I have severe anxiety problems and tend to flail. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back