Kiba963's Carter and O.D.S.T. build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba963

Hey everyone, I'm working on Carter's helmet and my O.D.S.T. suit that I've been working on since August of last year. At 1st I was going to fiberglass every piece and probably not get it done, but then I learned how to rondo and I personally think I've been doing great ever since.

Here's my Carter Helmet so far. I've been using Capathia's design as a blueprint.

HPIM0429.jpg

HPIM0430.jpg

HPIM0431.jpg

HPIM0432.jpg

and this is my O.D.S.T. stuff that's almost done

HPIM0423.jpg

and the shoulders I'll work on as soon as I get more supplies

HPIM0424.jpg

HPIM0426.jpg

and I have a question about the gauntlets should I resize and remake them or what should I do to fix them cause they seem too wide when I put them on but they look the right size

HPIM0427.jpg

So what do you guys think?

I almost got the feeling you were mixing the ODST and Carter armor there for a moment, a hybrid set of armor. Heh

Keep it up

Nice job but the carter helmet is early version (R1E15). The newest version is R1E25. You can download it from here
Your ODST is great too.

this looks great!
are you making 2 seperate suits?
or just an ODST suit and a carter helmet?

Right now just the Carter helmet and the full ODST suit. I'll work on Carter's armor later. I don't have as much supplies as Carp.

Nice job but the carter helmet is early version (R1E15). The newest version is R1E25. You can download it from here
Your ODST is great too.

They look alot alike but the King Cobra's is in color and smooth
with a bit more detail and I already have this one almost done. I could always add it myself.
and thank you about the ODST helmet

BUMPDATE!

I finally found batteries for my camera, and here's the ODST update
Helmet's done except for the white stripe. I used Krylon gloss spray paint cause I like they plastic look
HPIM0433.jpg

HPIM0434.jpg

HPIM0435.jpg

HPIM0436.jpg

Here's the equipment all finished up
HPIM0443.jpg

Here's my Carter Helmet so far
HPIM0445.jpg

HPIM0446.jpg

HPIM0447.jpg

If you're wondering "where's the pics of the back?" Well I'm still working on it, but I should have it painted, but I need more bondo to remake the attachment that broke and something on the lower back. Plus I forgot to mention I had to mod the hole where my head goes so it could fit. Hopfully when I make the newest version, I won't have to do that.

EDIT: When I make my new ODST helmet it'll look more real

I like the Carter helmet and ODST helmet, both of your builds are coming out great, can't wait to see it all finished :)

that carter helmet looks so sick I can't wait to post my pics of my jun helmet but my vids show my noble 6 helmet on youtube under same user name but out of curiosity would you trade me a carter helmet for a complete version of the chest and back of a mark VI? i have an extra master chief torso that I wouldn't mind trading for another armor piece let me know ^^ and again carter helmet looks fantastic ;)

Kiba963's Cater and O.D.S.T. build (pic heavy) UPDATE! Carter Helmet's done!

YAY UPDATE TIME!

Okay here's the deal. My 1st model Cater Helmet got a crack on the inside of it that's easy to fix, but I need resin 1st. In the mean time, I decided to put together the 2nd Cater model and added modifications. there are still modifications I need to make, but I need resin so for now it looks great. You could probably tell where the first mods are. Also for effect, MS paint is awesome for picture visors :p

HPIM0453.jpg

HPIM0454.jpg

HPIM0455.jpg

HPIM0456.jpg

HPIM0459.jpg

oh and here's my Hayabusa that I still have to finish for Blams and Giggles

HPIM0506.jpg

the carter helm looks great i would reccomend a little battle damage. if your anything like me noble squad should look likt theyve been through hell and back. as for the odst suit i would also reccomend that you not use so much gloss paint but if thats what your goin for by all means its awesome work keep it up!

the carter helm looks great i would reccomend a little battle damage. if your anything like me noble squad should look likt theyve been through hell and back. as for the odst suit i would also reccomend that you not use so much gloss paint but if thats what your goin for by all means its awesome work keep it up!

Yeah, I'm gonna repaint the ODST stuff and I'm gonna BD the Carter stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back