Need someone to unfold.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell Razer

Jr Member
A 3D model made in google sketchup of the assassins creed hidden blade. I have all three models done and ready to be unfolded in pepakura but I don't have the full program and was hoping one of you could unfold it for me. I have all three parts fully modeled and I have another model that shows how they fit together.

If you can help please post your email so I can send you the files. Thank you in advance.

P.s. I would like my models to be placed here for all to download. Is there a certain post where I should place them when done????

Heya, I might have a bit of spare time tonight / this weekend to have a crack at it. I'm still learning to unfold really, but I pick up fast :D
If you want me to have a go send em to: matthew_shand (AT) hotmail.com

K. I'll send them to you in a bit. Keep in mind the model with all three sections is NOT getting unfolded. The three singular ones are.

Thank you so much. :)

Thanks. Iv been looking all over other forums to find someone who could unfold and you are the first person that I found willing to do it.

No worries at all, I'm not the fastest or the best but I wouldn't mind the practice and I've got the next week off to go out in my suit so I have some free time!

i sent the files.

thank you once again.

i dont have the full program so i couldnt do it myself even if i wanted to.

:)

How is said unfolding going? need any more halp?

Just thought I would point this out, but in the future S73L105, please do NOT necro post. It's part of the rules to the site. :)

Necro post = To make a comment that is more than 30 days after the previous post.

The guy before you posted back in October of 2010, so this thread is pretty old and dead. Not trying to sound like "forum cop", but I just want to make sure you don't make the same mistake in the future. ;)

i know this is like a year old, but if your still interested theres a video floating around on youtube showing you how to make a working hidden blade from a spring and a drawslide, better than any pepakura AC blade ive seen =]

I dont mean to be a buzz kill but here is that prop avail from gamestop, the link is below.

176429_440x350.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/ezio-auditore-roleplay-gauntlet-replica-gamestop-exclusive/103036

And I don't mean to be a jerk here, but this thread has been dead for over a year AND the original poster has been long since banned. Let this one rest, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back