Starcraft 2 Terran Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you use MrOreo's Scaling program or one of the steps from Xtreme Tactics you should be able to get a accurate scale. I think you should only need to unfold one shoulder then if you invert it in pepakura you should have the other shoulder just change the file name I think it's symmetrical not sure if that would work for the other parts or not but each side like the left would have to match for the right to do that with a pep file.

This is a model of Starcraft Marine i had here, i dont remember where i got it, i think it was a model for unreal tournment or something
Any way Ill try to unfold it as soon as i finish with the model nintendude posted before, but im posting here for anyone who wants to start unfolding
starcraftmarine2.jpg

starcraftmarine2back.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/KC6SI3vZ/Starcraft_Marine_2.html
Im posting a very good model of the marines cannon too, its from a guy named Jan Rukr
Its in PDF not pepakura but its veeery detailed
terrancannonpapercraft.jpg

Im close to finishing the chest unfold and will post it soon!

Yey! Looks like I got my plans done for next summer prodject:D! Thanks guilhermebtbj1!

Nope I don't think anyone has started to unfold the arms yet I think so far we just have some of the leg parts and the Chest.

Starcraft Marine Arm

I unfolded the Right Arm now, heres the link
StarcraftMarineArm.jpg
[/IMG]
http://www.4shared.com/file/9Smbut5V/Right_Arm_Unfolded.html

I found another model of the Marine here that i took sometime ago and didnt remember
Im willing to unfold all 3 SC Marine models that i have, but i dont know how to separete the .obj in parts to unfold
Heres a pic of the model if u wantto do it let me know and ill post here
SatrcraftMarinemodel3.jpg

Im trying to make a mirror image of the files, Nintendudes said that maybe i could do it in the pepakura program
I tried the Invert Pattern in 2d Menu, it inverted the unfoldsbut the 3d model remained the same
Did i do it right? Does anyone know how to do it? Cause i posted here only the left or right part of each piece
Thanks

I found another model of the Marine here that i took sometime ago and didnt remember
Im willing to unfold all 3 SC Marine models that i have, but i dont know how to separete the .obj in parts to unfold
Heres a pic of the model if u wantto do it let me know and ill post here

Im trying to make a mirror image of the files, Nintendudes said that maybe i could do it in the pepakura program
I tried the Invert Pattern in 2d Menu, it inverted the unfoldsbut the 3d model remained the same
Did i do it right? Does anyone know how to do it? Cause i posted here only the left or right part of each piece
Thanks

When you flip in Pepakura the 3d model doesn't flip only the unfolds on the pages flip. So you did it right :)

if you want shoot me a link and ill separate the files for ya
and brilliant job on the unfolds as soon as i finish my ODST im gonna start on this

I made the chest 650 mm based on my heigh and the images i saw from the real life sculpted marine suit posted by dubean33.
Then the rest i made proportional to this using the model as messure guide. It will end up with 1,90 m more or less and im 1,73, but there is the elevation in the foot and the height of the visor over the top of the head.
I hope it will fit ok, tell me what u think - i thought too that if we had to change, it would be easier to make it smaller than a bigger, that would need to be rearanged, but i think it will work in that size

Ok so how tall are you in feet? Also if you scale one part of my model like the chest for example and just copy the scale ratio and paste it for the other files it will scale it so everything fits together. It works like that for all kinds of models that are together in one file like if you have the entire 3d character and break it down the scale ratio will be the same for all the file parts.

Only reason I asked about the scaling is to find out about how much one would need to scale up/down.

Its scaled to your height, correct? then all one would have to do is take their height and add the difference to make it work for them? I'm 5ft11in, so I'm trying to get the pieces at the right scale to work on this and the HEV Rifle in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back