405th on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goosebot you definatly have me for one of the Marines as long as my armor get's done by Vrogy which he has told me it will be to me before the convention, so I would say I am a definate yes.

Yeah I don't want to be the only Spartan...my suit is complete, but I don't have Spartan boots because I kinda liked my leather boot heel things....Plus my suit probably wouldn't look very cool since this once is kinda all Pepakura method...So if you get another Spartan, I'll come!

Ok. Update time. So far I have:

Dreads - ODST

GarzakAzur - ODST

Nintendude - Marine

SoulDrinker - MKVI

for nintendude and dreads, i know your situation. Garzak and SoulDrinker, you guys are still in, correct? if so, i think that makes a nice blend. 2 Troopers, a Marine and a Spartan. Dreads will actually be your contact point at the con. I was originally going to head this up, but we are moving from an offsite hotel to a host hotel on friday morning, so i would be too rushed. Assuming the listed people are still up for this, go ahead and email him your contact info.

As for my Marine it is a 100% confirmed, Vrogy is coming to D*C as well and he will be bringing my armor with him that way he saves shipping it, I save packing it, and I also keep from having the Post Office delay or lose it.

This was at like 8 am Friday morning, correct? (Never been to Dragoncon, so dont make fun of what I say next) Do we need to get our badges/bands or whatever before this? Lines will be huge....

actually mor elike be ready by 7 am and be where we need to be by 730am by the latest, i am emailing bakc an dforth with the media rep now, they are asking questions to each group to see which group would work best where

Im still in. So I have to contact Dread?

Pat

actually, i can actually just forward him everyones info. so if you havent already, then dont worry about it.

This was at like 8 am Friday morning, correct? (Never been to Dragoncon, so dont make fun of what I say next) Do we need to get our badges/bands or whatever before this? Lines will be huge....

im not actually sure what time the lines open for passes. anyone else know about this?

I will be there for sure with a master chief and more than likely noble 6. I would love to do it. You can hit me up on email at hosar21@yahoo.com

thats sounds awesome! ill slap you on the list!

and that should probably be it for the tv crew. otherwise you might be fighting to all fit on the screen. what do you think, dreads?

I believe the lines for picking up your D*C pass open up Thursday and I know the time is on the website for D*C someplace just not sure where.

well guys i send all our info in they will let me know soon if we are one of the chossen ones with a when and where to meet up and be ready at. so i will keep you all posted

Oh yeah, and if anyone is walking to this from the Sheraton Friday morning, lemme know. It would be nice to have company since I've never been to atlanta before. :/

Plus after tonight I won't have access to a computer, so give me a call or text, Goosebot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back