Bioshock Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG looks light, cant wait to see the costume for the new "heart attack big daddy"!
BTW I like the late victorian look!

I swear some games they are just taking it a little too far kinda like how they should have stopped at FEAR 1 instead of making a FEAR 2 for the game series, I think this sort of follows the same line.

Well if they stopped at System Shock 1 we would never have System Shock 2 or Bioshock 1 and those are definitely big classics in my book. SS1 and BS2 were still good, just not classics.

So for their upper bar being set at Awesome and their lower bar being set at Okay I'm willing to give them a good shot at it. Same with Bungie. H1 Awesome, H2 Awesome, H3 Okay, ODST Okay, Reach - I'm hoping for Awesome.

This Bioshock seems to be older than anything you see in the originals though. 1890's look compared to 1930's, but as we know from Bioshock, the cultural style seems stuck at the time of construction. So who knows when it exactly takes place?

Though I am a bit biased, I am a big fan of Leviathans (monstersinthesky.com)

I swear some games they are just taking it a little too far kinda like how they should have stopped at FEAR 1 instead of making a FEAR 2 for the game series, I think this sort of follows the same line.

This is pretty much just them using the Bioshock name to get more people interested in the game instead of having to say "From the people that brought you Bioshock". Kind of like they did with Far Cry 2 since the people behind the game could not get it green lit without the name. I am definitely interested in seeing what this will bring to the plate even though I did not love Bioshock as much as other people did.

WOOHOOO! Bout time, i totally LOVE the bioshock series. Although, the Different settings are a bit, "unbioshockish" persay, for me, bioshock is underwater, fighting big daddies, and defending little sisters from splicers in Masquerade masks. However, i still love how it looks, and will definitly buy it.

My bestie and I have been keeping an eye on this for a while. :)
We loved that the future-retro is transmutating into traditional steampunk and dieselpunk!

Bioshock will always be rapture for me, i feel that Infinite is kind of mooching off of the success of name 'bioshock'.

even though this game does look different and will have different gameplay etc etc.. i think it should have come under a different name..
dont get me wrong though.. it does look interesting.

I like that they're expanding on their foundation. It makes the whole Bioshock story feel larger and more imposing - that it's not just in the depths of the ocean but above us as well. It becomes encompassing and enshrouding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back