Jun's Armor. (Slow progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowblind X17

So, been working on Jun's helmet for few days. My first project ever.

Helmet's pepakura finished. Now to find a cheap enough way to continue.
Might start with peppin everything before fiberglassing. Who knows?

41014_1581431454070_1184207047_31717416_3221708_n.jpg

Tips are appreciated \o

The progress will be extremely slow for the lack of time.

What kinda helmet is that? Looks like a cross between MkVI and the Reach helmet.
Great job on the pep by the way, I'd finish the helmet entirely first just so you can get a taste of what the rest of the armor would look like

Yeah, I think I will. Just need to find a cheap way to "harden" it as I'm really low on funds.
And need to think what to use for the visor.

Posting updates once I get something done \o

Good news everyone.

The chestplate appears to be right size after all. Peppin' it up doubletime, almost halfway done \o/
(first I tought I noticed it being way too scaled down, but then I notice'd it wasn't. Too tired...)

Pics coming once intact.

Good new everyone! (You just read this with docs voice from futurama)
Chest finished!

Here's what I've done this far, next going for shoulders I guess.
40924_1584922381341_1184207047_31726720_373448_n.jpg

The chest might be a bit too scaled down. Tho when I look at Juns pic it looks right o_O dunno, you say.

More coming once there's something to post \o

Great peping but the chest do look a lot to small. But if it the right size for you then it ok^^.

Pat

Noble_Team_Sniper.png

When looking carefully, you'll see it is a bit down scaled, darnicles, more work :c

I will finish pepping the whole set before remaking the chest so things won't get boring :p

Im not sure where my method came from... But if you take shoulde to shoulder measurements and add 4-5 cm to the width it should fit and be scaled right.

Im not sure where my method came from... But if you take shoulde to shoulder measurements and add 4-5 cm to the width it should fit and be scaled right.
That's a good point, If we're thinking the same.
I could just split it up from the middle and add material to make it wider \o/
Height/width won't be right then tho, but this is just a prototype :p

Cheers for this idea mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back