Paradoxdj's PAX armor W.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. #26
    @Paradox, the updates stopped cuz I'm at school >.< I have no time/place to work on it while I'm here. :\

  2. #27
    Great snow images, the contrast is fantastic!

  3. #28
    Awesome looking build. Love the outside Pic's

  4. #29
    nice build. there was only one person in halo armor at pax east, and it wasn't that good.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by AI Blue Fox View Post
    nice build. there was only one person in halo armor at pax east, and it wasn't that good.
    Thanks! yeah this build was for pax prime 2010. i can't seem to change the title of the thread though...

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by paradoxdj View Post
    Thanks! yeah this build was for pax prime 2010. i can't seem to change the title of the thread though...
    Try going to your very first post to this thread and click "Edit Post." Then click on "Go Advanced" and the top title bar is where you can change the title.

    -Alexis
    Last edited by Saber; Apr 8, 2012 at 9:38 PM.

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Try going to your very first post to this thread and click "Edit Post." Then click on "Go Advanced" and the top title bar is where you can change the title.

    -Alexis
    i've tried that a bunch of times. it doesn't change the visible title of the thread (the one that comes up in the thread list), just the title of the first post.

  8. #33
    Wow! Looks absolutely fantastic! what model helmet did you make? Thats not flying squirrel is it?

  9. #34
    You will have to PM a mod to change the title of the thread.
    That's what I had to do to get mine changed.

    Awesome suit of armor! Love the colors.
    Congrats to the waypoint front page. (very epic photo!!!!!!)

    Kevin

  10. #35
    Another photoshoot under my belt! This one was ten hours straight and I almost died of back pain afterwards. Totally worth it though! I love some of these shots!

    Here's a few of the new shots.



    I very much enjoy this one V

    I'm gonna add some effects into this one later on but for now:



  11. #36
    It's official.. I need to come to Canada!

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack64 View Post
    It's official.. I need to come to Canada!
    I don't know man, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

    Love this thread, Paradox! Great pics.
    Last edited by Carpathia; Aug 3, 2012 at 3:14 PM.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathiavh99 View Post
    I don't konw, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

    Love this thread, Paradox! Great pics.
    Let's hope there's no canyons in Canada...

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by carpathiavh99 View Post
    I don't konw, the two of you together... I mean a Red and a Blue. Could get ugly. What's awesome is that the two of you practically have the same paint scheme, just one's red and one's blue!

    Love this thread, Paradox! Great pics.
    Well our kits we're actually inspired by one another so that would explain the paint scheme haha
    Thanks man! I'm really happy with how this whole thing has turned out. Two years of this kit has been awesome!

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by paradoxdj View Post
    Well our kits we're actually inspired by one another so that would explain the paint scheme haha
    Thanks man! I'm really happy with how this whole thing has turned out. Two years of this kit has been awesome!
    Lets hope for 2 more because I still need to get out there! Haha

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Macattack64 View Post
    Lets hope for 2 more because I still need to get out there! Haha
    Well i'm either doing a complete rebuild or larger updates to the current kit so i'll always have one either way. Can't wait until we can get a good photoshoot in together man!!

Similar Threads

  1. 405th armor making/.cosplay booth at PAX East?
    By AI Blue Fox in forum Off-Topic Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 16, 2013, 8:51 PM
  2. Paradoxdj's Armor Build
    By paradoxdj in forum Pepakura and Cardboard Armor
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Sep 4, 2008, 6:13 PM
  3. Paradoxdj's 7th Column
    By paradoxdj in forum Pepakura and Cardboard Armor
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2008, 4:22 PM
  4. Paradoxdj Went Shopping + Armor Update
    By paradoxdj in forum Pepakura and Cardboard Armor
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2008, 9:16 PM
  5. Paradoxdj's Helm
    By paradoxdj in forum Pepakura and Cardboard Armor
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jul 18, 2008, 10:30 PM