Update Pics At Last Page!!

[/LEFT]
BgOSK.jpg

rNl7C.jpg

22OH7.jpg

bBlB4.jpg

Yjm5F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. The visor its a little messed up and a few spots could have been pepped a little better but over all it looks pretty sweet.

Alright Guys Inspired On LongShot-X Armor This is My First Build of an Halo Armor i never played Halo games because i dont have xbox360 ^^ but i really liked the armor so i started my Halo Armor(before that i was making an IronMan MarkVi and i still working on it but it take some more time and i want something faster). **Most of you guys like to pep everything first but i dont like to do it,so i start 1 piece then i finish this piece and go to other piece. im sorry for my english hope you guys understand Haha!!lol So here is The Pics

Im flattered! LOL
The helmet looks great!
Keep it up!

Cheers!

o.o Im not sure what everyone else is saying, it might just be that mindless "looks great" and correct me if im wrong but it looks a few scales too small. Im pretty sure your chin should not be sticking out from the underside. Over all its a decent helmet, but if its for you your going to need to redo it. D: If you want it to fit that is.

o.o Im not sure what everyone else is saying, it might just be that mindless "looks great" and correct me if im wrong but it looks a few scales too small. Im pretty sure your chin should not be sticking out from the underside. Over all its a decent helmet, but if its for you your going to need to redo it. D: If you want it to fit that is.

you think? T_T Dunno is looking Great for me ,and i dont want to pep it all again omg this helmet is so complicated to pep xD
Thanks For your Comment!! Will Post Some Pictures Soon

This Pics Without Leds
cB4NO.jpg

v8xNW.jpg

7xXvQ.jpg

With Leds
BgSvD.jpg

6O7n2.jpg

Inside Paddings
oIdXA.jpg

And The Vision Inside
G8u7j.jpg

Here is a Quick Video of leds Working
Alright Thanks Guys Lets Pep The Chest Now =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job on the helm. I hope the mine turns out just as good.
Cant wait to see how your chest piece turns out.

Cheers!

Looks very nice and clean. Are you doing anything with the foamies you added? Coloring them to match or are you keeping them that color for contrast? What did you use for the little "hose-like" part on the sides by the cheek? Sorry I dont know what part it actually is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back