Seeking a little help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIGHT OH! Well news update. Thighs are fairly.....large....but workable! I hope. Shins need to be redone and the thigh plates are almost done. I will be working steadfastly through the week to finish them and the rest of my parts for above my waist. yup. then the legs will need some....serious, fine tuning. BUT WORK ON IT I SHALL! also I'll be moving on with the everything else, and simply catch up on the legs as best I can. AS ALWAYS I MOVE FORWARDS, NOT BACKWARDS! UPWARDS, NOT FORWARDS! AND FOREVER yada yada yada. You guys know the schtick.

Little update for the people out there who peek in here every now and again. Thanks for listening and watching and all the support. And as always watch that dial, happiness is a difficult thing to tone down.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow 5 pages already and I feel like I've posted nothing ^-^'' BUT NEWS! I had an idea strike me recently about finding a warm place to work in the winter....how about the giant warehouse I work in? You know, around the dock.......the heated.....dock...... Yup. Gonna ask my employer about that tomorrow or so. ALSO if anyone out there is still listening, I've finished up those bits of sanding and now just have resin and paint left to do for my everything above the waist. Good weekend of progress. Hope to post some more soon.

Righty oh, time to ask another question of all you helpful folks out there, I am going to be wiring some fans into my helmet in the very near future, if I were to do so is there a tutorial about on how to do so? I'm gonna poke around for one but if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Thanks for the quick reply! That's PERFECT! Also video update as soon as it uploads! Ignore the uh, request for help ^-^;;

Working steadily. Need mesh to go behind the vents, this coming week is paint and visor building.

PAINT AND SUCH! Need to upload my images for those that hate watching videos....

In all seriousness I'm going to build the rundown Rookie unfold this weekend and talk with Sean about purchasing a visor for it. Because I cannot get this acetate visor thing down. Thanks all for all the help. I hope to post more in the immediate future : D

HAHAHA, vid is hilarious! and great job with the helmet man, very smooth. I think the visor looks great, especially with the light effect.

Many thanks : D I'm chipping away at some shins for the fifth time and a new helmet unfold : d will post some vids of my retroactive progress with more ridiculousness soon : D

Still doing that thing : 3

I'm a just leave this here for now.

PROGRESS!! How much? SO much |:

sofar_zps529d7734.jpg

LASTLY! Sorry I haven't been doing any updates. I kept getting this strange page about how the 405th was an attack site. Yeah, just scoured my emails and found about the bot deal going on. Yup. SO! AS ALWAYS! comments and criticisms : 3

LASTLY! Sorry I haven't been doing any updates. I kept getting this strange page about how the 405th was an attack site. Yeah, just scoured my emails and found about the bot deal going on. Yup. SO! AS ALWAYS! comments and criticisms : 3
The 405th actually was infected. But it's resolved now.

1017_10151274945861070_776491397_n.jpg

Now I just need to finish my prop guns, and grab some ice packs. gloves aren't on in this image.

Alrighty, so I'm not quite done here. I jaunted out and a bout for a bit to the halo 4 midnight launch in my gear, some of my parts kind of. Erm. Broke, but not too badly. Just some popped rivets on the ab parts. So I need to repair that lot. Also I'm finally looking into a microphone speaker set up. I hope it's not crazy hard to do. And my assault rifle will hit a bench and do battle with a soldering iron in the next month or so. If anyone is still watching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back