SeamusRocks' Emile Halo Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Just to let you know I'm only 13! Yah, I've been doing pepakura for 2 years now, and I want to do an armor build for the upcoming new Halo Reach. I wanted to do someone with an awesome suit and Emile has an amazing one. So guys, provide me with all the Emile files you guys can and I am already starting on my helmet(Aug 29)! I will do my best to post many pictures and keep you guys updated!:D

i normally say this for noobs like me when i started, to leave the helmet for last, not only because it should be perfectly pepped and painted (normally gained after the rest of the armor) but it also serves as something to strive for, i know what i was 13 i started a mark 6 suit, made the helmet and forearm and stopped. not saying this will happen to you (because of your pepping knowledge), just from my experience. hope it helps and good luck!

Yah, I've made a full ODST Suit and a MKVI helmet, a Rogue helmet, and an HD MKVI helmet. I made the full body armor for the MKVI suit and couldn't resin the pieces right away so I put all of them in my closet, and while I was playing hide and seek(i was 11) my friend went in there and sat on all of my pepped armor and I stopped... Hopefully this build will be a bigger success and I will post a lot of pics so stay tuned!

Bottom of helmet compared to the pepakura model -
Progressscalepic.jpg

What I had in mind of doing was just bondoing the visor so it's smooth then painting the visor that golden. Then use the end of a paintbrush and a bowl of silver spray paint and just use the stencil to draw it in. And just cut out the eye holes and replace those with sunglass lenses with the same golden paint.

Just curious, which pep file is that for the emile?? It looks great! Keep up the good work!!

I'm almost 100% sure that that's the Chevysrule helmet that I edited. FYI: sand the bubbles on the temple areas down. I over-pronounced them a bit. Add an extra layer or 2 of fiberglass. looking forwart ot updates!

Cool! Another 13 year old armor builder!! I'm 13 too and have been workin on a Noble 6.

and that looks REALLY good!

You're 13 Rhinoc?!?! Whoa!!! Nice models!!! Here are some update pictures, finished my helmet in 3 days! I am also going to finish my helmet(paint, bondo, detail, fiberglass, resin) for launch! -
photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg

And that is an old Pokemon poster and the barrel of my brothers nerf gun which I am going to mod into possibly a shotgun or other Reach gun. Tomorrow I will start on detailing(glue and tape).

umm before you do anything, i just noticed a huge flaw in the helmet (the model not you, unless a fold is wrong)

on your helmet there are two almost sphere type things on the upper sides. these do not protrude out, they recede in. i thought you ought to know before you finish and then someone tells you that its wrong.

great peping i cant wait to see a finished emile

Thanks Anjose! And soul products. Yah an editor of that model told me about that and he said to put more fiberglass underneath there and sand it down. So I think that if I do that I should be fine. Or I could just mod those parts a bit or wait until the updated model comes out, scale the same, and replace those buldges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back