Reach and mass effects, its been awhile for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always tim, the work is wicked awesome. The bucket is really coming along. Looks like you got the rear ridge line spot on. Keep it up big guy!

Great work Tim! Let me know if you're thinking about getting rid of any of the old parts that you replace.

new paint job on the halo suit really just a little silver was added but I think it gives it a great effect. also this is with the new shoulders thighs and shins, still need to upgrade the chest belt and forearms. and yes I might consider selling the origonals.
b17e8070.png

bd4a0797.png

59bb33ee.png

03c100c3.png

just for those who arn't on my facebook, this is made from modified version of robo's files out of the EVA foam. this took about 2 weeks to build so far off and on

9cefcca4.png

003e39b0.png

faf753e6.png

46331210.png

521e8668.png

The suit looks much better with the silver added. I just like the battle hardened, worn out look. The quality of everything is just outstanding of course!

You're build is just awesome, the foam work is top shelf. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Incredible stuff dude, and I'm loving the new paint job. It adds a lot more depth and character to the suit. If your new project works out nearly as well as the Spartan armor, its gonna be epic. Can't wait to see more!

So apparently photo bucket says I'm over my limit I'm not they just want me to pay them. So I'll need to go somewhere else now sigh

or delete a few pictures you don't use anymore that are on your profile? :p Or if you have your own website domain host it from there ;)
Or just attach it into your reply's?

Timecon, That just looks absolutely amazing. you were my inspiration to start my first foam build close to a year ago, and im still very jealous of what youve still go goin. and also jealous of the stomach undersuit piece, been trying to accomplish that for a month now. i would donate to 'dawn under heaven' but ive gotta buy all my school books, so im a little tight in cash. as a typical exiting remark, keep up the awesome work.

Tim, you never cease to amaze me, from the moment I joined these boards to today, you're projects always make me want to start something new.

Keep it up, cause you're work is awe-inspiring and amazing.

Hey just wondering, doesn't the foam fray and stuff due to the elements? Or did you coat it with something to seal it before painting it? I tried to make a Gears Of War COG Soldier out of the foam you buy for the garage and it worked great until I started to sweat in it and it fell apart.

You are the king of floormats, dude.
Did you free hand those, or use a pattern or something? I've tinkered with the craft, but it was just tinkering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back