Ever wonder how easy it is to dance in Spartan armor? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Well, just watch this video! haha

Don't worry, it's not no crazy "bollywood" stuff. XD Or whatever it's called. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO. HOLY COW! That was the HOTTEST thing I have every seen. Pretty freaking awesome. LOL I laugh so hard. Spartan dance troop anyone???

Here's another one, Kat dancing with a bunch of Bungie people at a Wii game stage:

And this is who is under the helmet.

kat1.jpg

Wow, she is pretty and a good dancer. Anybody remember seeing those nightmare armor guys dancing in their suits? It was pretty awesome. I've always wondered how much mobility is in a good suit lol. (My odst doesn't count for it almost fell apart on the way to the door.) Hmm... if I ever go to a party/dance this halloween, y'all may see a video of a guy in a custom reach tux shirt and a noble six helm dancing like a white guy. lol (That or I may have to steal shadowshail's armor.)

I wonder how tall she is she seems tall. I also wonder if she's a stunt woman, I mean these costumes are probably custom fitted right?

ha! i danced with her at comic con, when she said "nice moves" i was shocked she was a girl!, she was almost as tall as me! (6'6 in suit)
at SDCC i had a built in speaker system, got everyone at the reach booth dancing, check out some youtube vids of mine to see (soloknight6)
Halo_cosplay_DANCE_by_solo_knight6.jpg

Halo_cosplay_DANCE3_by_solo_knight6.jpg

gallery

it is hard to dance in a 60lb suit... lol

here are some vids of me and the gang having fun at SDCC 2010!!!!!

awesome! truly amazing :D did not expect her to look like that under the helmet! and so much movement in that suit!!

Those are the ARs that Legacy FX was using for the Reach videos. They're most likely left over from their "We Are ODST" effects.

The girl in this Kat suit is a different one from the model at SDCC. Apparently the PAX Kat model is a big Halo fan though, and she really enjoyed wearing the suit and meeting all the fans. I remember right after Bungie nabbed her for their celbratory dance at the Just Dance 2 booth, the waypoint folks said "we should probably take her to the Kinect booth before Microsoft fires all of us" =P

We definitely need to work out a giant Spartan dance off like what Soloknight inspired at SDCC!

HA! i agree with troopers comment ^^,
and her suit was a squishy material, (latex squishy) that would explain the movement abilities. my next suit is gonna be LATEX!!!!! of flexfoam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back