Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you want me to go and record that link again, FuzzyBear? I can pick up any lines that other people didn't get to, if you need me to. I think Adam wanted to get down on this too, did he contact you guys?

Yeah sure. I just didn't have time to memorize the whole thing. And I can't wear glasses inside my helmet. When do you want it by?

Alright. Today I have a 405th cake to make, but I'll get it to you tommorow night.

Sounds good. I'll use your old one as a placeholder until you get them to me.

To everyone else, I got my Halo: Reach Soundtrack today (YESSS!!!!!!) so the rough cut will have some sort of music.

I just got done with my line and it is loading into the email now for you, I Am Fuzzy Bear. I still have to do the thank you bungie line but ill get that done as soon as i send off the first email to ya.

I just got done with my line and it is loading into the email now for you, I Am Fuzzy Bear. I still have to do the thank you bungie line but ill get that done as soon as i send off the first email to ya.

Received. Downloaded. Tagged.

I've been busy working on college application crap so I didn't get to the rough cut this weekend. When I get the rough cut done, I'll e-mail it to S-270 and then post it here.

Shoot. Not sure how "tommorow night" turned into, not at all this weekend, fuzzy, but definitely will email tommorow. Sorry. Got caught up with school work and junk.

Before I rerecord, are there any other lines that need to be covered?

No worries, fuzzy. I can wait... :) Need a better one from me? Gonna do a photo shoot this weekend. Maybe I can reshoot the vid for you. Let me know.

I may have to do this in my PT ODST with the armor in the background. Is that kosher? Had two mishaps I'd forgotten about that require superglue that I somehow haven't been able to find. Found my ABS glue.. haven't found the superglue or hot glue. Argh.

Red109, your video is fine, but your audio is messed up and I can't really tell what you are saying. I can put in subtitles unless you want re-shoot it and make sure the audio is correct.

Red109, your video is fine, but your audio is messed up and I can't really tell what you are saying. I can put in subtitles unless you want re-shoot it and make sure the audio is correct.

Speaking of which, FuzzyBear, did you receive my Jun armor video? If I finish the other portions of the armor this weekend I'll will try to re film it. How was the audio?

i was thinking about taking 27 becasue it says "We continue to grow and progress" so i could use my unfinished AR and Recon helmet to go along with it or would u rather me finish both of them first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back