the secret project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mochafreak111

Jr Member
frist to geuss what it iss get a trreat whatch the vid i wont revealwat it is till im done peping so even if you get it right im not going to tell so jony nyman no telling got it hahhaah heres the link

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure exactly which piece it is were looking at here... I would say it looks like a collar piece at least... and to be honest it resembles the collar piece i made for tyrael... lol.

Dont realy know what armor it is, all i can say is that the piece you showed us looks like a collar piece, and could be a collar piece to anything

frist to geuss what it iss get a trreat whatch the vid i wont revealwat it is till im done peping so even if you get it right im not going to tell so jony nyman no telling got it hahhaah heres the link
Please learn to spell, this is a forum and not a text message. I won't be stopping to try and decrypt what you are saying.

Besides, it adds to the quality of your post/project, and others will think more highly of you.

This is only positive criticism, I don't mean to be mean. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please learn to spell, this is a forum and not a text message. I won't be stopping to try and decrypt what you are saying.

Besides, it adds to the quality of your post/project, and others will think more highly of you.

This is only positive criticism, I don't mean to be mean. :)

I concur with my man TheHow7zer here. I watched the noob orientation video, and everything was pretty clear to me after that. Spelling goes a long way in the adult world. So does the ability to take constructive criticism, and give it when the situation requires.
Also for Ka5p3r- Giving constructive criticism, is not being rude. It's a positive thing and good for you. It's like taking vitamins ...they may not taste great right off the bat...but in the long run...they're good for you.

Aside from that, what ever it is that you're working on ...is looking well thus far. Keep at it. Looking forward to seeing what it is.

We don't do secret project threads anymore. Once upon a time, a few ruined it for all. We welcome WIP threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back