I tried downloading the Green Goblin file but I get the error file no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported Clif52

I've downloaded some of your files before and just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Since the site moved I've been trying to log on and no luck until tonight. I tried downloading the Green Goblin file but I get the error file no longer exists. Can I find it somewhere else?

Thanks
Clif

Re: I tried downloading the Green Goblin file but I get the error file no longer exis

I have the file if you would like me to email it to you. PM me

Re: I tried downloading the Green Goblin file but I get the error file no longer exis

I too have the file just PM me, I will Email it to you . I also have it posted to the 405th face book page.

I have the file if you would like me to email it to you. PM me

I too have the file just PM me, I will Email it to you . I also have it posted to the 405th face book page.
Do you guys realize that the OP was posted four years ago? The user imported_Clif52 never posted again after this one.

oops! maybe next time I'll look at the date posted...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back