HALO ODST Diorama - New Mombasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! And now a brand new video!

In this one, I show you how I paint a UNSC Marine, how I do it and with what. I will explain and show you everything.

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so amazing and the detail is impeccable! I have never seen this done on the forums before and I can't believe I haven't heard about it before! If you were given the chance would you do a life size diorama?

How are you going with the painting? Hope everything is going well with the build
Everything goes well, I finished paint the Grunt and the policeman. I need a little time to do the videos but they arrive in not long.

Great work. This is fantastic.
Thanks ! :)

This is so amazing and the detail is impeccable! I have never seen this done on the forums before and I can't believe I haven't heard about it before! If you were given the chance would you do a life size diorama?
I think I'm the only one doing this kind of thing for the moment anyway, I did not see any other diorama like mine.
If I had the chance to do it in life size, I'd be happy to try to achieve it. And if it could be my job, I will not hesitate!

So here's a small step forward, I know I was long, but let's say for 15 days I have not been able to touch the diorama.

I present my latest video : the painting of a Grunt ! :)

I hope you enjoy!

This is sooooo freakin cool, I think this is going to beat any halo diorama out there, absolutely amazing work my friend !!!!

-Mike

And no ... I'm not dead: P

I'll give news! I have not posted anything for a long time (excuse me), but I advanced the diorama. I almost finished the ODST 24 hours painting figurine! xD

I also advanced the video which will reveal the work done on the Policeman. So it should not be long!

I will also post some pictures shortly to give you a visual of what I did during that time.

And finally, a member of a U.S. forum said "why not put your job and progress on twitter?". I say why not, even if I do not know how, I'll try. So if you want to follow the evolution of the diorama (I'll post pictures of the work in progress), here is my twitter:

https://twitter.com/WSTValou (yes, this is my GamerTag: D)

Here now, I leave you, and later ...

EPIC! EPIC! EPIC! I wish I had the skill, patience, time, money and room to create something as cool and detailed as this master piece. Looking forward to seeing the final product. Please keep up the great work!

I am so floored with the scope of this project. dude, you are doing an amazing job. i can't wait to see the end result!

I wish more people would do dioramas, I think they are amazing peices of art work, and sir, you are doing one hell of a fine job. Keep it up, and I can't wait for more! :cool

Thank you to you guys, I try to do my best.

Here is the new video : the painting of the Policer officer !

I had so much fun to redo 40 times the Halo ODST missions to have the most screen for the Policeman, now I know how to do it and especially how to paint it.
I hope it will please you, do not hesitate to give me feedback :)

7 ODST and weapons will soon be finished, so photos and 2 videos are coming !

Here are some photos !

The ODST. Left a simple ODST. In the middle, it was just after the black wash and right with the battle damage in addition.
ntgg.jpg

And yes, we need to eat sometimes! :D
3j4d.jpg

What can I do with that?
wg7x.jpg

Weapons.
gct7.jpg

Sniper rifle's magazine.
rf55.jpg

7zr6.jpg

You remember that?
1ve7.jpg

Here is how I use it ! This is a small detail ...
3h1r.jpg

Rifle, magazine and cartridge case.
fbhq.jpg

Rocket launcher !
okx8.jpg

iyx9.jpg

ODST.
yvsz.jpg

wep5.jpg

I hope you enjoyed it, it remains full of things to discover, I can assure you !

Wow, your attention to detail is outstanding. I love all of the creative ways you make cool stuff, like the Sniper's cartridges and the plasma grenade explosion, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back