Midnight release project for Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoL Rizzo

At my store, I was tasked with doing something to make the Halo Reach midnight release be cool to come to.

So i came up with an idea of making the entrance way look like something from Halo.

This is the concept i had:
Storeconcept.png

I got a carpet, a 58 samsung tv box, and a big merch kit box to make all of this.

I dont have that many pics of the progress that went into it but i do have some almost final pics of the tv box and the carpet.

carpet.jpg

logoposter.jpg

The right wall is grey with silver duck tape that makes it look like some forrunner block from forge.

The other side of the tv box is grey with black duck tape (ran out of time to paint lines & ran out of sliver duck tape)

The backs of the forge wall are like this.
Right side wall other side
backposter.jpg

left side tv box
logoposter.jpg

All the boxes are finished expect for the Grey side tv box black lines and the needler rounds.

Will have more pics if i can get the manager to let me put them out at 11am sunday. If not, the midnight will have all the pics.

logoposter.jpg

Cool!

Are you making a wall that looks like the real thing? the first pic it looks photoshopped in. but would be cool.

I sort of wanna do my bar like that in my basement :) hehe

Finished will post event pics here later.

Storeconcept.png
finished.jpg

I have a bag full of spent .45 9mm and .223 rounds to add for more effect
posterpal.jpg
logowall.jpg

Needler rounds
need1.jpg
need2.jpg

That's awesome. wish I was goin to your store. I also agree with the idea that you should build the back of a pelican. That would be SICK!

P.S., how did you make those needler rounds?

Photo0236.jpg

Photo0234.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0239.jpg

There was about 50 people for the event, double ODST release. One guy brought a light sabre. So when i came out in the odst outfit this guy was going nuts waving it around so the guys told me to bring out the sword, when i did everyone was like DAAAMMM the guy with the light sabre stopped talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back