Gundam Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester1014

I'm looking to see if there may just be a few on this site as well.
I'm playing around with this pepakura d3 and would like to know if anyone would want to work on making a Gundam Costume straight build or add a little spartan twist (wink - wink)
Of hell just maybe some new people to talk Gundam with, whether it be the U.C. era all the way thru to the 00 line-up. Wing is included.
I've got well over 300+ Gundam models which I've used in Battle scenes, Single unit Displays.

I wanna know what your Favorites are. I'm a Zaku fan thru and thru. My Favorite model being the MS-06-R1-A, White wolf Custom.

Long time Gundam fan. Was inducted way back in the day with Wing on Toonami. But a hardcore UC fan through and through. I haven't built gunpla in years but I had all the PG kits up through 2005 or so.

Fave suit has to be the Zaku II. The thing held it's own against newer more-advanced suits for a long while, and it's only in an old suit like that where you see the meat in the pilot seat really make a difference. And it was still seeing service for years after the One-Year War. The thing was rugged, easy to modify, classy and elegant.

Fave Gundam has to be the RX-79(G) for it's looks and ruggedness, my old standby the Wing Zero Custom pulls a close second for looks and nostalgia factor.

I'm really liking where the Unicorn OVA is going. Though to my shame I haven't seen ZZ or Char's Counterattack in a long time (Don't own Z or ZZ or CCA on DVD) so I've forgotten a lot of what is supposed to happen just a few years prior.

As for a gundam build I know there were files and a couple of build threads for the RX-78-2 but they may have been lost in the site move. So it can definitely be done! I'm waiting on a good Zaku II or RX-79(G) myself but you need the high quality source models first and I haven't found any that were available to mess with.

I've some Mastergrades that I'm going to Look for on demensions for a Zaku II Commander Head.
My Fav Gundam Has to be the Ez8, I like it's design and load out. Gettin ready to do a Gunpla with one I just finished.
I've got the Blender program and Pep D3. Really lookin for someone to show me how to use and understand this system.

photo.php

I've been a huge Gundam fan for as long as i can remember. I'm a Zaku man all the way myself. You just can't beat universal century. In fact i just recently won a Gundam competition with my Zaku head diorama. http://www.hobbylink.tv/playing-with-plastic-winners . I love the simplicity of all the first generation mobile suits, i have a strong attachment to the GunTank as well. I'll be looking forward to anything you produce

hey so im wondering, what exactly are the old t.v series on toonami called. i know the original are soooooo amazing and more dramatic then ANYTHING ive ever seen these days. there also was one with an animal like thing, some zeek named thing?

Oh you're thinking of Zoids i love that show too. I had almost as many Zoids as i did Gundams at one point. All i've ever seen them show on toonami was Gundam Wing, Gundam Endless Waltz, , G Gundam, some 08th ms team at one point, and maybe a little Mobile Suit Gundam which was the original i believe.

The one you're thinking of is zoids chaotic century and probably the best in my opinion . It treats them like real wild animals while the other Zoids show is just an arena type thing where they fight Zoids as a competition. Wow do i miss that show.

They used to show all the UC stuff from 0079-0083 and I know they showed CCA as a movie before. Man those old intros were awesome.

skylow- That is a beautiful diorama. I can barely drybrush and shade compared to the league of skill you're in! Bravo man!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a huge Gundam fan for as long as i can remember. I'm a Zaku man all the way myself. You just can't beat universal century. In fact i just recently won a Gundam competition with my Zaku head diorama. http://www.hobbylink.tv/playing-with-plastic-winners . I love the simplicity of all the first generation mobile suits, i have a strong attachment to the GunTank as well. I'll be looking forward to anything you produce

No crap! really I was The Yellow and black Bawoo 26th in the modifications. Wow small world That was great work at that Dio. Hows that O unit, That things gotta be a monster I know my 1/144 is.

They used to show all the UC stuff from 0079-0083 and I know they showed CCA as a movie before. Man those old intros were awesome.

skylow- That is a beautiful diorama. I can barely drybrush and shade compared to the league of skill you're in! Bravo man!

Yea, My unit is in the runner ups at #26. The Yellow White and Green one
I've got just about all the series on DVD, including the earliest ones of Mobile Suit Gundam. I even have the Canadian/ Japanese Live action Flop, G-Saviour. I don't recommend it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever happened to my Gundam thread? :p

Massive Gundam fan since birth. Favorite Gundam, like Sigma, is the RX-79[G] because it's function over form and still manages to look awesome.
Favorite series is 08th MS.

And I don't care too much for Wing, actually.

My next project, once I've recuperated from my ODST armor is to make the left arm of Shiro Amada's Gundam Ez8 so I can flail it around at A-kon next year.

No crap! really I was The Yellow and black Bawoo 26th in the modifications. Wow small world That was great work at that Dio. Hows that O unit, That things gotta be a monster I know my 1/144 is.

Wow really that's great. Its awesome to know someone like that is on here too. I'm about to start school so building the beast will have to wait but man is it huge, the box is the size of a PG kit !

Skylow: What did you make that head out of? Was it an ordered bust you just moded out or did you pep it?

I'm tryin to work my Blender program and Pep. to Make a 6 foot tall Zaku.

This is why I'm trying to learn how to make my own parts with either Blender or Wings. I already know how to scale them down to size.
I'll be be doing Ez8 or My white wolf Zaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back