Noble Six Helmet in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it as smooth as i could using sponges and a metal kidney with 99% alcohol. I'm trying my best to finish out one of my helmets in about a week or so so you can see what one looks like when it's done so keep an eye out ! Sorry I've been gone so long, school has been intense this quarter.

So i have some updates, I've been trying to get one of my own casts finished and I'm almost done sanding that's why it looks rough. Some people have requested additional photos and i decided to drop in a visor for test fitting and take some pics. Sorry the pictures look so rough i have to get better at that.

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0012.jpg

So i have some updates, I've been trying to get one of my own casts finished and I'm almost done sanding that's why it looks rough. Some people have requested additional photos and i decided to drop in a visor for test fitting and take some pics. Sorry the pictures look so rough i have to get better at that.

_DSC0013.jpg

_DSC0012.jpg

SWEETNESS! Looks great! now where is that checkbook! lol!

I have finally finished a cast complete with visor please check the first page for pics ! And as with many of my completed projects i either run short on room or low on funds so this too will be on ebay to recovery costs for future projects in the works. It's hard to let it go.

How did I not see this thread? That's really great, good job. seems slightly small but that could be the padding pushing it up higher than it should.

How did I not see this thread? That's really great, good job. seems slightly small but that could be the padding pushing it up higher than it should.

It might just be my long hair sticking out of the bottom that makes it look that way, it covers my whole head fine and engulfs everyone else's, thanks for the comments guys !

It might just be my long hair sticking out of the bottom that makes it look that way, it covers my whole head fine and engulfs everyone else's, thanks for the comments guys !

Now I'm thinking it's how the helmet is designed and how the photo was taken, makes it look higher than it's supposed to be. Eh, not really an issue it still kicks ass big or small.

Wow. this is just absolutley amazing work. Puts mine to shame....big time. Would love to get my hands on one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back