Real life Spartan witha Jet pack for UK launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungmann

Don't know if this has been posted yet? But they had a Guy dressed as a Spartan flying with a jet pack in trafalgar square in London today, to mark the launch of Halo Reach.

Video is on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much one of them jet-packs cost. That was a straight up awesome costume. I thought it was going to be some crazy guy with a home made jet pack, but that was much cooler.

saw this on the news!! absolutely incredible :D
carter looks awesome, is this the first video showing his armour properly? apart from birth of a spartan..

Pocket-lint has some pictures that they took.
halo-reach-spartan-takes-off-0.jpg

halo-reach-spartan-takes-off-1.jpg

halo-reach-spartan-takes-off-2.jpg

.... That was amazing! I suddenly want to make a suit out of latex, and buy a jetpack.... oh wait, I can only do half of that. Great find, and I wish I could have seen him in person.

Cheers!

That was bad arse!!! The costumes look really good too! I especially like the Carter one. I want to have my husband dress up as Carter, but don't know if it's ever gonna happen because I don't know if I really want to build my Kat costume. :\

That looks very close to the same rocket pack that was used in the same James Bond film Thunderball. ( yes it was a real rocket pack used in that movie)

I was soo worried for that guy. Stunts like this can go only one of two ways. Superly-awesome-killer badassedly right. Or horribly and tragically wrong.

I may finally be able to justify the purchase of an xBOx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back