Halo Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Well since I don't have a costume to wear for release night and at this rate, I might NEVER have a costume, I decided to decorate my car for the midnight launch of Halo Reach:

2vkgt28.jpg

I plan on doing a lot more, but I will do it AFTER I take my husband to work. That is our only car and I don't want to have stuff all over the back window and make it hard for him to see while driving. He does not like anything obstructing his view while driving.

Also, that is NOT a decal. I painted it on using a stencil that I made and bought some of that window paint. I've seen kids use it to decorate their cars when they graduate high school so I went out and bought some. :p

Once I do the rest, I will post more pictures. :D

Okay, as promised, the rest of the pictures! :D

The back window is definitely my favorite and when I went to gamestop and backed up my car, I heard someone say, "Now that is dedication, that is hardcore". lol

2q8vza8.jpg

20ixt36.jpg

15vuzc.jpg

qp0zzt.jpg

156y0iu.jpg

11gox1e.jpg

2ngr0hs.jpg

258xrox.jpg

For the "HALO" part, each letter was on 1 piece of paper and I was able to fit all the letters for "REACH" onto one piece of paper when I made my stencils. It took a little bit of time to do it since I wanted to keep everything lined up right on it.

It's better than my car. I have an '06 Dodge Stratus with a fantastic fail patch of bondo and a 12" Master Chief figure sitting under the rear window giving people the bird.

nice! on launch night i got my younger brother to drive me in the back of my dad's truck from one store to the next. i swear it was like being on a mongoose and a warthog at the same time. Btw, i'm sorry you didn't get your armor done in time. Would you want to help with the one i'm doing for next year? my teachers at school have been looking to see some of my 3D skills lately and I was thinking about going ahead with making a new Halo armor...i.e. Mark VII... if you're interested, let me know. I definitely will be making a male version and (if the demand is high enough, possibly a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back