W.I.P Halo:Reach M45 Tactical Shotgun (Highpoly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 80% through modelling the shotgun, this is the highpoly model, maybe someone could use it on a CNC machine. I will make a low poly as well though.

Don't worry, I will fix the inaccuracies, just getting the model done first.
shotgun_3.jpg

shotgun_4.jpg

Will try and finish it off tonight.

wow amazing peice of work i wold pay good money for this bc my next project is to make emile's armor and i need a shot gun to complete it

hey WMHunterTLS i was just wondering if it would be possible to convert this file to be used in pepakura so that people can make it for then selves? if so please drop me a message on my profile it would be much appreciated and keep up the good work :)

hey WMHunterTLS i was just wondering if it would be possible to convert this file to be used in pepakura so that people can make it for then selves? if so please drop me a message on my profile it would be much appreciated and keep up the good work :)

I agree with this guy i wanna give this a shot.... get it?... shot.... lol

:D just what ive been looking for, this is AMAZING. im making a concept suit and plan on making two of these for it (yes...dual shotguns) im not sure if i should use wood or pep though...

Wow, very good work. This is by far the best rendering of a shotgun I have seen. Be sure and keep us posted, I wouldn't mind having one of these if you plan on releasing it. :)

hey WMHunterTLS this is an amazing piece of work :) i was just wondering if this could be converted in to a pepakura file and unfolded? if so are you able to do it yourself or kknow anyone who can? if so it would be a realy big help to me and alot of other people :) thanks for your time hope i get a reply to this

p.s i am aware that i have aloready posted about this but i kinda realy need the shotgun if anyone can help me out at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back