Halo Reach Cover Replacement:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithslayer78

After un-boxing My Legendary Edition, I was Astonished. Simply un-boxing it gives you that "Halo Universe Feel", doesn't it? Well, kinda. I mean, even though the packaging material was made to look authentic there were two serious errors that I just couldn't stand. The Insert from the sculpture company (which I just threw somewhere else), and the cover of the game itself. I just couldn't stand the "vibe of the whole ONI Crate being Ruined by that gleaming XBOX 360 Logo on the front...

So I sent in the Photoshop.

And here are the results! [I am rather pleased :)]

In the Box:
0914002049.jpg

With the Ensemble:
0914002051.jpg

By Itself:
ReachReplacement.jpg

Also, If you want, (and if you have Photoshop) Here is the original .psd with all layers labeled, If you want to replace the graphics with your own, then you can. The text font is called "Newtown". Here is a download link.
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/29962618/file.html

EDIT: Make sure the picture is sized at 7.5" by 10.75"! The photoshop document is made at: 7.5" by 10.75" with 117 pixels/inch The Aspect ratio of the image is correct. You may also need to split and print the two sides in either pain or Photoshop so it isn't cut off.

o_O now that is a freaking sick idea :p thanks for posting the pic and the idea, it is a very kewl idea and a kewl custom cover :) i shall go ahed and print it right off and replace it right now :p

//Jeremy

Sweet and thank you. I felt the same way when i opened up mine today. Everything was ONI then the just the reach case. I am going to have to do this when i get a chance. THANKS AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back