Metroid Other M 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the legs are great! I have my Cal II test today, and I took my physics test last night, and I don't have a physics lab test until next thursday, so I should finally be able to look at these files again this weekend. I'm so excited to have a life outside of integrals and circits!

Woot! :)

nintendude i was wondering if you could fix your helemt unfold its in the pipe part a couple pieces overlap when you get the time that would be very helpful to people who are going to use it in the near future

but if you notice the top of the shin goes over her actual shin and if i get that right its too tight around my calve oh and i already pepped both bicepts my forearm and the helmet the unfolding for the arm cannon is finished thanks

The semester is almost over (2 weeks left) and hopefully I'll have some time between semesters to do some more unfolds. Sorry I havn't done anything in months, but school has been killing me, and I need to study like crazy the next two weeks to get an 80 or higher on the final so I can finally pass Cal2. :p

i have all the body parts unfolded except the chest unfolded but that should be done pretty soon also workin out the kinks for some parts and ues i would love to take this project but the problem is that i dont have a paaword so i cant save or shutdown my laptop

AH HA i lied i finally got to save my parts that i unfolded you can thank Nintendude for the models heres the link AH HA i lied i finally got to save my parts that i unfolded you can thank Nintendude for the models heres the link the shin and chest aint there cuz im still tweaking them here you go http://www.4shared.com/file/IDa6Dv3q/Metroid_Other_M-Unfolded.html the shin and chest arent there cuz im still tweaking them but ill get those up as quickley as i can

Well my schedule is insane right now getting things shipped, taken care of and planned for, but someone requested this from me the other day it needs to be broken down and unfolded but right now I don't have the time I barely had time to remove the rigging. Another thing I'm tempted to start a thread for on here is for Robocop but I don't know if I should he's pretty HD. This file is for the GFED Trooper.
http://www.4shared.com/file/j6xLJTBs/GFED_Trooper.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back