Metroid Other M 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I could kill a friend of mine j/k but right now it's really tempting. Earlier today he gave me 10 different Metroid files from the Other M game, I now have the 3D models for 5 diffrent poses of Samus Aran, Adam, Anthony, Zebesian, Cyborg Zebesian, Super Cyborg Zebesian, GFED Trooper, Madeline Bergman, a Morphball, and Zero Suit Samus, all of these with textures for each character so now I have to sort it all out fix some of the files because there is what looks like a lot of blue wires around each model so I'll have to delete that, but the reason this was posted is because I have not fully checked all the models yet, but if anyone here wants the 3D parts of a character or if you want me to give you the unfolded parts when they are finished I can do that, I think I'll be busy for quite a while with this but since it's being done for a friend of mine I figured I would share what I could with people that wanted files. I should warn you guys though even though the files came out of the game, you would think they are low poly but they are not the Morphball alone is really HD.

I wouldn't mind having some Samus Aran parts. :3
My girlfriend wants to make her armor sometime for a costume, so I'm trying to find some good ones.
(I'm also new at making armor this way, but I'm excited to give it a try XD)

Awesome thank you XD

Im not sure if we need the morphball, but It would be pretty funny to use for some pictures XD

Thanks Nintendude! I'd really like to turn the samus into an actual papercraft though. Is the 3D model very complicated or has it been edited?

The 3D Model itself for Samus is pretty HD so is the Morphball, how the heck can a ball be HD? Even I wondered that. Right now I'm on a friends PC but when I get home later I'll upload the Morphball and any other armored character after I take a look at the rest of the .psk files. But also I'm super busy with unfolding Robocop for release here and a few other places and that model is HD as well.

Hey guys, Right now Im trying to finish a paper, but I'll try and break up the Samus model and unfold it for you all. I'll try to have it all out by Wednesday.

awesome I'm looking forward to this, I just started metroid prime for the gamecube (my fiance recomended the series and that I start there) I'm addicted and my fiance wants me to build her into samus. I downloaded the obj file but I'm looking forward to someone's unfold because I'm not very skilled with that aspect of pepakura yet myself. But thanks so much for the upload!

yeah, I got really excited when this thread started, I've downloaded the samus model, I don't know what all I can do with it, but I was looking forward to building it, and I also have interest in the ball. If someone can tell me what software I need to mess around with this, I will help unfold this in any way I can. I already have pepakura designer, so I guess all I need is a way to separate the parts of the model (like making a .pdo of just the head, chest, gun, etc...). I've been looking forward in messing around with making my own pepakura files anyway, so even a link to a good tutorial would help, I promise to post early and often on my progress. :)

As soon as I get some software to separate the pieces I'll start working on some unfolds. It'll be my first, but I'm thinking I can make this happen :)

Oh, you can't do that with Pepakura? I'm not 100% versed in that program just yey, so excuse me if that is a n00b question lol. What kind of programs would you need?

Just as long as you don't have any models of Samus with a thumbs down... Good lord...
(I didn't play it, but I watched my bro play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back