Props Looking for CNC files for weapons/armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrag Shugo

Jr Member
I've been thinking....

I've read over quite a few of the threads and posts on the site lately. I've also gone and pep'd out a few helmets, and am now thinking about weapons.

From I know, I assume there has to be a way to get these kind of pep files we have on the site, formatted in a way that they can be used on a cnc machine...?

I've spent some time looking over the site and have read a few things about converting pdo files to obj and so forth

lol my question here- Is there a list of files, that are weapons and armor related, that are good to go striaght into a cnc program and machine?

How do I obtain those files?

Thanks for any info guys.

T.

What files do you want for straight import for a CNC machine I have a friend with serveral 3D modelling programs that lives down the street from me and I'm sure I could get a few things done.

3171145127_24e954a928_b-1.jpg

:)

What files do you want for straight import for a CNC machine I have a friend with serveral 3D modelling programs that lives down the street from me and I'm sure I could get a few things done.

Any rifles or pistols, the newer the better, would be fantastic. I've recently had my work schedule changed, dramaticaly, and am affraid that if I don't get linked up with a cnc machinist I'll never be able to get things done.

Arhhg! *shake fist* Real life and work..always ruining things. /sigh
lol
Thanks Nintendude
/salute
T.

I've just spent a few hours researching the entire CNC process , files, local shops in my area and so forth. Looks liek all I need are the files and I can get started. I have never done this before, so it's a very new and interesting twist to the previous armor work I've done..all noob level of course.
I'd be more then happy to tout the abilities and skills of whoever created the file and would be sure to give 100% credit to them for use of the cnc compatable file. If anyone has any other information on the CNC machining process, and file use, or suggestions in general...please feel free to let me know.
Thank you
/salute
T.

thats just my file drilled by someone else :p never got the copy i was promised back then :(

meh i don't mind so mutch :p i do get some recognition from time to time :p
And i'm just here for the hobby mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back