Just made Kraft Mac N Cheese for the first time o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian 2112

Jr Member
How does anyone like this? It doesnt even taste like cheese! D:

Capture-42.jpg

Argh! Yellow Death! Stuff makes me wanna hurl *Dry Heave*. Other than that, I see your pep stuff, what gun ya makin?

Wow, lots of pretty blue lines. I've seen this rifle finished and I'll tell ya it looks sweet.

Wow, lots of pretty blue lines. I've seen this rifle finished and I'll tell ya it looks sweet.

Yea I should have started pepakura a few months back when I had more free time on my hands. Nowadays I only do a few pieces a day because I've got so much work :/

Honestly I think it's a nostalgia thing.
just clicked the links in your sig, your costumes would look so much more realistic if you paid midgets to wear them :cool:cool

Edit: The tip of a sniper barrel has a mini top-hat in it in case you encounter some British people while on the battlefield and want to have some tea.

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

A guy in a local university here got scurvy when he ate ONLY Kraft dinner for several months straight.

A guy in a local university here got scurvy when he ate ONLY Kraft dinner for several months straight.

I've seen that happen, but they didn't get scurvey, something along the lines of some malnutrition disease. Been living off of Ramen Noodles.

I've seen that happen, but they didn't get scurvey, something along the lines of some malnutrition disease. Been living off of Ramen Noodles.

oh **** I would so live off the maruchan raman noodles. I eat like 2 a day :/ but then again its not the only thing I eat. I eat dinner afterwards, which is usually something homemade and...nutritiony. :p

its better with cut up hot dogs and two giant handfuls of shredded cheese. BTW that's a sweet looking rifle

oh **** I would so live off the maruchan raman noodles. I eat like 2 a day :/ but then again its not the only thing I eat. I eat dinner afterwards, which is usually something homemade and...nutritiony. :p

Oh yeah, that stuff's the best, especially the Ramen in a cup, used to take those out on emergency calls

just clicked the links in your sig, your costumes would look so much more realistic if you paid midgets to wear them :cool:cool

Edit: The tip of a sniper barrel has a mini top-hat in it in case you encounter some British people while on the battlefield and want to have some tea.

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

Thank god I'm only 5'4", it would make it worse if I were any taller.

We're so damn civilised.

Also, I put bacon and oregano in my boyfriend's mac-and-cheese for flavour, and make sure there's more milk than water so it stays creamy. It's like being a modern-day version of a medieval kitchenwench smothering the rotting meat with spices and salt so nobody notices the food tastes dodgy, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back