Tampa Bay area ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfft st pete is better... this one time last year we tryed to make snow when it hit a record low here... ended up making our front yard and the yards around us covered in a inch plus of ice. the neighbors were pissed that they couldnt get in there car from it being iced shut in florida...

St petes better!

Clearwater Here. Currently working on the H3 Smooth Recon helmet. This is my first project, but I think I'm hooked now. Can't wait till its finished (I will post pics when its complete).

No, not enough members actively checking the thread. We really should try to get together though. Like I said before, I'm busy weekdays because of school, but weekends are always an option.

Hey, you guys know about Shadocon that's going on this weekend? All the info is on the site, I'll probly be going, admission is $20

Hello all, just checking to see if anyone is still active on this thread. I would like to stay in contact with people from my area to either pass on/ exchange Ideas or meet up at events (like Megacon). Megacon will be here in March (25-27th I believe) and I was wondering if anyone from the Tampa Bay area is going.

I think we really need people who are working on making a helmet or armor...

shalmed, are you in the Tampa bay area now?

I'm definately going to Metrocon, but Megacon is up in the air right now. Trying to get all the elements together to get a troop of NCR Veteran Troopers to go to Metro.

Hello Tampa, Riverview area here. Last year I started my Mark VI and had all pieces pepped, resined and rondoed except for chest and cod. After Halloween, when I couldn't finish in time I put it off until about two months ago. I finished my helmet, hand plates and shins. I also had to remake my bicep pieces and two of the three boot pieces because of damage from sitting. Tomorrow I'm planning on detailing and getting the forearms ready for paint. Sunday I'll get the thighs ready for paint. Hopefully I'll get the whole thing done for this year.

We'll see how it goes. I would like to attend Trick or Treat Street at the school where I teach (Riverview High School) with my son fully dressed. I have all underarmor and strapping, just need to get some padding and elastic. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back