Official Halo Reach Reference Thread *Pic Heavy, Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all rar files!! Mind changing them to PDO?

Download WinRAR or 7-Zip and Unrar them...............
They are inside compressed folders....like Zip folders.... remember WinZip?
The PDO's are inside them, well, if they are PDO's, remember that this is the image reference database, not the file database.

OK, party time guys...or at least for CJ it's party time

Helmet - CBRN(non EOD variant)
th_CBRN1.jpg th_CBRN2.jpg th_CBRN3.jpg th_CBRN4.jpg th_CBRN5.jpg

Chest - HP/Halo
th_HP-HaloChest1.jpg th_HP-HaloChest1.jpg th_HP-HaloChest3clevage.jpg th_HP-HaloChest4.jpg

Chest - UA/CounterAssault
th_UA-Counterassaultchest1.jpg th_UA-Counterassaultchest2.jpg th_UA-Counterassaultchest3.jpg

Shoulder - Hazop
th_hazopshoulder1.jpg th_hazopshoulder2.jpg

th_HP-HaloChest1.jpg

anddddd that thing everyone has been asking for and I kinda didnt do that great of a job taking pictures for: I give you, the Jericho Missle...err I mean the JFO Helmet (also the HUL-1 Attachment)
th_JFOHUL-11.jpg th_JFOHUL-12.jpg th_JFOHUL-13.jpg th_JFOHUL-14.jpg th_JFOHUL-15.jpg th_JFOHUL-16.jpg th_JFOHUL-17.jpg th_JFOHUL-18.jpg

well done!
that's a lot of pictures and a lot of work for both you and me!

we'll see where this leads...
CJ

The Pilot Helm and Pilot Helm with UA attachment:
th_PilotHelmet1.jpg th_PilotHelmet2.jpg th_PilotHelmet3.jpg th_PilotHelmet4.jpg th_PilotHelmet5.jpg th_PilotHelmet6.jpg th_PilotHelmet7.jpg
th_PilotHelmetUA1.jpg th_PilotHelmetUA2.jpg th_PilotHelmetUA3.jpg

And some reference pictures for the Commando(Carter) Shoulder Piece...mostly because I want it for my build and I'd like to make sure the piece is HD before I do it.
th_Commando-CarterShoulder1.jpg th_Commando-CarterShoulder2.jpg th_Commando-CarterShoulder3.jpg th_Commando-CarterShoulder4.jpg th_Commando-CarterShoulder5.jpg

But wait, there's more!!!!!!
El Security Helm, and Security Helm with CBRN:
th_SecurityHelmet1.jpg th_SecurityHelmet2.jpg th_SecurityHelmet3.jpg th_SecurityHelmet4.jpg th_SecurityHelmet5.jpg th_SecurityHelmet6.jpg
th_SecurityCBRN1.jpg th_SecurityCBRN2.jpg th_SecurityCBRN3.jpg

And CJ, Idk if you made this or not, but here's a few pics for the Tactical/UGPS:
th_TacticalUGPS1.jpg th_TacticalUGPS2.jpg

I'm glad I managed to get all these pics to fit in 3 posts

This set was for a character reference request.
Here ya go:
th_Carter1.jpg th_Carter2.jpg th_Carter3.jpg th_Carter4.jpg th_Carter5.jpg

for some reason, the picture of his backside does not wish to be posted...for reasons unknown. reguardless, the links will take you to the album, you will be able to find it there.

EDIT: Well, I keep considering/hating the idea of doing a ref pic collection of every piece of armor in the game and I just can't decide whether or not I should. But if I do, I might start my own thread and have different posts dedicated to each section of armor. I may do weapons as well.
Kinda holding off on that idea because I just don't really want to deal with anyone commenting between my posts as I add things to it. I understand that I could make some blank posts to add stuff to later, however, I just don't know how many I might need.....
I wish I could post more that 15 pics per post though.....

Anyone have reference pics for the Reach Mk VI? I haven't unlocked it yet and it looks a little different than the H3 version in the only pic I've seen of it.

Anyone have reference pics for the Reach Mk VI? I haven't unlocked it yet and it looks a little different than the H3 version in the only pic I've seen of it.

If it's not the one on the first page, then I guess I could throw one out. There is more than 1 Mjolnir helmet and I tend to get them mixed up. Are you wanting the Master Chief helmet?

If it's not the one on the first page, then I guess I could throw one out. There is more than 1 Mjolnir helmet and I tend to get them mixed up. Are you wanting the Master Chief helmet?

The Mk V [A] is on the front page. But in the image below there is a Mk VI just below the Mk V. The helmet looks a little different than MC's in Halo 3, though it could just be the color. I was just looking for some more images to see for sure.

SBgJn.jpg

It may not be till monday before I can do any pics due to my gf and school, but I'll try to get back to you when I can

EDIT: Going to be busy till at least after wednesday :/

Hay, i'll make the security helmet if you guys can get me some front, back, top, and side views. Whip some up, Make SURE theyre level, make a rar, and i'll get to work when i get home :3

There already is pictures of the Security helm. Did you not look through the 4 pages of this thread?

i did, but the ref pics of security that i saw in the rar file are all inconsistent, and i dont own reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back