Official Halo Reach Reference Thread *Pic Heavy, Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(official name unknown)

New_Armor.jpg

uhm ... Hi Im sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section but still getting used to the site ^^; i'm just thinking out loud here ...well writing I guess .. anyways I want to make south and north armor from rooster teeth but It looks like they are using halo 3 mark VI but south (girl) looks like she is .. well a she which is a halo reach feature and am unsure how to make the mark VI more... girl chest like?? i guess anyways please take a look at the video and let me know what you guys think ... sorry if i messed up in my posting etc!!
video: the 2 purple ones is what me and my boyfriend will be making
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb&v=more

Does anyone have a bunch of reference pictures of the commando helmet? Preferably with all the attachments? I haven't unlocked it yet or I'd just do it myself, but that's my favorite helmet, that you can see out of IRL :p, and all the pictures I've seen are Carter's helmet, and I don't wanna paint it like that.

thanks

Does anyone have a bunch of reference pictures of the commando helmet? Preferably with all the attachments? I haven't unlocked it yet or I'd just do it myself, but that's my favorite helmet, that you can see out of IRL :p, and all the pictures I've seen are Carter's helmet, and I don't wanna paint it like that.

thanks

I unlocked it, what do you exactly need a couple of pictures of differente views of the helmet? any color in specific?

uhm ... Hi Im sorry if i'm posting in the wrong section but still getting used to the site ^^; i'm just thinking out loud here ...well writing I guess .. anyways I want to make south and north armor from rooster teeth but It looks like they are using halo 3 mark VI but south (girl) looks like she is .. well a she which is a halo reach feature and am unsure how to make the mark VI more... girl chest like?? i guess anyways please take a look at the video and let me know what you guys think ... sorry if i messed up in my posting etc!!
video: the 2 purple ones is what me and my boyfriend will be making
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rvb&v=more

well, I dont think you're going to get a lot of help in this thread(I could help but I have no idea how to) you should post your question in here
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/11430-Have-A-Question-Dont-Bother-With-A-Thread
everyone there will be happy to help

Good luck!

Anyone with some GOOD-GREAT reference pics of the SRS99-S2AM Sniper Rifle from halo reach, i need side, back, front, top, and bottom. ANYONE WILLING TO HELP PLEASE PM with a link. i subscribed to the thread, but i never receive notifications through account or email.

@ teambadguys is their still no known name for that helmet? could it possibly be a halo ce ae addition to multiplayer? its very tight, now my thought is will their be more armor

If anyone could, I need a reference shot up close of the handplate, for an update on my thread.Thanks any pursuers to this question.

I don't think anyone requested images of Kat, but I needed some so my guy grabbed these:

Kat4.jpg

Kat1-1.jpg

Kat2.jpg

Kat3.jpg

Emile happened into a couple of them. Hopefully it can help someone else out, too.

Hi , can anybody post a spartan with the grenadier helmet and grenadier collar with both cqc shoulders ? And screenshots would be nice from all angles. Thanks

PLEASE PLEASE i'm in urgent need of UA chobham reference pics i needs them for my thigh piece (to clear up confusion there is no file to my knowledge) PLEASE a good four or five at different angles is all i should need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back