Official Halo Reach Reference Thread *Pic Heavy, Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide what helmet to make yet. I'm really leaning towards the air assault helm, but the mark v and the recon are really sweet too. Which one do you guys think is more feminine? Kinda a stupid question, but I do want people to think there is a girl in the suit, and not just a really Short guy. Can I get piks of the air assault and recon? I don't really need any attachments on those. Thank you!

i did, but the ref pics of security that i saw in the rar file are all inconsistent, and i dont own reach

In four pages, it seems like you only looked at the first page. Excuse me for wasting your valuable time, but if you looked through the massive amount that 4 whole pages are, maybe you would've seen something besides the RAR file.

I can't decide what helmet to make yet. I'm really leaning towards the air assault helm, but the mark v and the recon are really sweet too. Which one do you guys think is more feminine? Kinda a stupid question, but I do want people to think there is a girl in the suit, and not just a really Short guy. Can I get piks of the air assault and recon? I don't really need any attachments on those. Thank you!

While I definitely think that both the Recon and AA helmets both have a feminine feel to them, and have both been used by female characters in the Halo universe, I'd say go with whatever and use whatever helmet you think looks the coolest/whatever would go with your build the most. But as it pertains to making sure you look more feminine, you have to use what your maker gave you, so if you look at AceNat's Kat build, I can tell it's still a girl. I know that there are already models for the Reach AA and Recon, is there any reason you are asking for ref-pics? I'm just curious.

Also, as it pertains to looking feminine, you could use some Light-Red(pink).

In four pages, it seems like you only looked at the first page. Excuse me for wasting your valuable time, but if you looked through the massive amount that 4 whole pages are, maybe you would've seen something besides the RAR file.

i feel a bit cocky now, i'll look em through, and i made that first post when i was rushin' outta the house this morning XD

I will probably go with light red. I was more looking for detailed shots of what to dremel out and where the print is. The pep model can only go so far before you lose the small details.

Sorry I have been unable to get the pics up yet, I still wont be able to for at least another week probably, but at least I only have a few more weeks till school is out for the semester.

This thread rocks, thanks to everyone who has contributed to it.

Does anyone happen to have a couple images of the ODST shoulder armor? I'm pretty sure it's similar to the Halo 3: ODST version but since I can't find good images of that I thought I'd take a look at the Reach model and add it to my project.

Any help would be great,

Thanks again all!

-Hugh

Hugh, their is a few on the first post, and yes the shape is almost identical to halo 3, hope this helps.

Thanks Killjoy,

I should have been more specific, I meant to ask for a nice front shot of the shoulder. One of the images has a decent side shot, but is pretty muddy when you zoom in. I just want to make sure that the part is the proper shape when I am done with it.

I could work with those, but it takes longer to fine tune.

Thanks Killjoy,

I should have been more specific, I meant to ask for a nice front shot of the shoulder. One of the images has a decent side shot, but is pretty muddy when you zoom in. I just want to make sure that the part is the proper shape when I am done with it.

I could work with those, but it takes longer to fine tune.

I'll get some for you next time I play, should be tonight.

Here you go Hugh, bunch of shots of the shoulder. If you need anything else just let me know and I can take it for you.

(Click for album)
th_reach_11640354_FullODST.jpg

Well my plans for an elite reference pack are screwed as my x-box has died (4th, no 5th time!), anyway I was wondering if any one could get some images of the elite minor, help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Under Suit Ref pack.
http://www.4shared.com/file/RNYKlHkm/Reach_MKV_Undersuit.html
Samples:
reach_12013983_Full.jpg

reach_12013987_Full.jpg

reach_12013997_Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back