The Reach Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how in space all the sound is muffled. The only thing that bothers me is when your health gets low you don't hear it beep, which doesn't make sense since the noise comes from inside your helmet.

Yeah, that was a poor choice, by Bungie, to make space a global sound filter.

Yea they talked about how it works that way, wher it's just a global sound filter for things like space and grenade. Frankly for the grenade, I think it was an excellent choice. However for space, it should beep. Can you hear gunfire too? I haven't played in the space level in a little while, and I can't remember.

Yea they talked about how it works that way, wher it's just a global sound filter for things like space and grenade. Frankly for the grenade, I think it was an excellent choice. However for space, it should beep. Can you hear gunfire too? I haven't played in the space level in a little while, and I can't remember.
Space is a global filter. All sounds, including beeping and gunfire, get muffled. Grenade also works in Space.

That's what i love about the gigantic caliber on the scorpion. When it fires the system on the back of the turret just slams out a giant shell, and it can send you flying if you stand there.

I like the fact you can splaser the cannon of a scorpion and blow it off leaveing the driver looking retarded with out his big gun.

Well, in theory, yeah, but Bungie did things the lazy, space-saving way and made it a global filter. There are some sounds you would hear, muffled, in space (for example, explosions vibrating through the floor, vibrating your armor, or your own gunshots), and some you wouldn't. In the end, a silent experience is no fun, so their global filter is muffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back