girl halloween costumes to go with MC??

Status
Not open for further replies.

matth101

I'm going out with my girlfriend this halloween and wondering if you guys have any ideas of what girl costume would go with the chief besides lady spartan armor or whatever. No time to build a full suit of armor lol! Thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated :D

I'm going out with my girlfriend this halloween and wondering if you guys have any ideas of what girl costume would go with the chief besides lady spartan armor or whatever. No time to build a full suit of armor lol! Thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated :D

Well, the obvious choice would be Cortana.
I also like to recommend Beowulf. He's male, but the hood will conceal it's wearer's gender anyways.

You could also try to get your hands on a white female Navy uniform and try to turn it into a UNSC uniform. If I remember correctly, they look rather similar.

If all else fails: Get some duct tape, tape your XBox to your girlfried's back and put a controller in her hand. To control the Master Chief, naturally.

Aaaaahahaha that's awesome!!!! Thing is I asked her "how bout Cortana?" And she's like "who's Cortana? " lol!! So looking for something like how somebody on here is going as indianna jones and lara croft = archeoligists. Don't know why I'm drawing a blank on ideas for her :-/

Hitgirl. Perfect counterpart, albeit wrong genre. My wife decided on Padme but recently we saw Kick-Ass. She regretted her choice.

Aaaaahahaha that's awesome!!!! Thing is I asked her "how bout Cortana?" And she's like "who's Cortana? " lol!! So looking for something like how somebody on here is going as indianna jones and lara croft = archeoligists. Don't know why I'm drawing a blank on ideas for her :-/

To the non-Halo-fans, Cortana is a naked blue girl. But she won't like that I guess ;-)

There aren't so many female super soldiers, so why don't you just pick any female character who dresses in green?

I see what you are saying with your analogy with Indiana Jones and Lara Croft.. looking for a female "super soldier" type, as Ventrue put it. Im drawing a blank though when trying to think of any character that could be classified as such, other than Tank Girl... haha

Well there was that female Marine who crashed the Pelican in Halo 3 and got Spiked, can't think of her name though, she did'nt wear any armor, but she was wearing a military uniform.

Hhmmm Hitgirl doesn't sound too bad.... we actually saw that movie the week it came out and she really liked it :) I'll run it by her!! any others??

Well, Lara Croft to Indiana Jones as fictional action archaeologists would be pretty much the same as Lara Croft to Master Chief as video game characters if she likes the character lol.

You could have her wearing all black, except for her head, which would be a helmet of Guilty Spark? XD

She could always go as Miranda Keyes...except she dies in Halo 3. Prolly shouldnt tell her that part. All you need for that is a naval uniform with UNSC badges, rank, and some war medals. I think that would be pretty cool. Although Lara Croft would be cool, or Fox (Angelina Jolie) from Wanted. Or maybe Selene from the Underworld movies, she was pretty insane, and all you would need for that is a "leather" suit and a couple replica pistols. Maybe Scarlet or the Baroness from GI Joe...and I think that officially exhausts all my ideas lol. Hopefully you can find a good one for her to use.

EDIT: Dang, Nintendude beat to suggesting Miranda lol

I don't know. Whenever I see Guilty Spark I get this sudden urge to slap him with something... which is strange, because everybody else here seems to like him :)

Oh I know the feeling... I wanna pep and paint him and use him as a Pinnate. lol
BUT, as a costume to accompany the Chief, it would be awesome!

what about miranda, i eman miranda key's get a white jumpsuit and get some sticker paper for printing, print out the UNSC sigma/logo, vut it ou and slap it on, get a white captains hat too. that will work right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back