scoutinasian's Jun Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutinasian

Hey guys, I'm 13 and I making a Jun Helmet for this upcoming halloween. Jun's got one of the coolest looking helmets! This is my first ever pepakura based project and I'm going to need some tips. So can you guys provide me with all the Jun files you have?:)

Check out the reach pep file thread, you will find all that you need on the first page, most of them at least. good luck, ;)

The Jun Helmet is hard as hell to pep. Chevysrule did an awesome job on the helmet, but the unfold turned out weird and it is not easy to do. If this is your first project, I would suggest trying something a little easier.

Yeah, its taking me forever but I like Juns helmet and ive already spent lots of time into it.

I post pictures when I'm done:)

I also took it on Jun as my first build I ended up using Jico's pep files... The upper section was definitely a challenge and by the vents... Good Luck looking forward to seeing your build.

I also took it on Jun as my first build I ended up using Jico's pep files... The upper section was definitely a challenge

Yea i agree, the attachment on top is so awkward to do. nothing really lines up till you start to work back a little farther. Good luck finishing your pep.

Photo_092610_001.jpg
Here's the pic of ur helmet Michael and just to let you guys know, I'm the one who showed scoutinasian pepakura, and I'm making an Emile helmet 4 Halloween as well.

I found the Jun helmet to pretty easy...much easier than the ODST anyways
myhelmets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back