Boyscouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a Patrol Leader, Senior Patrol Leader, a Quartermaster, and ending in a Junior Assistant Scoutmaster.
I also have the most badges in my troop- 76!

Oh, and for those of you who've been here for a while, I'm the man formerly know as Fenix Chief. Glad to be back, guys.;)

MOST MERIT BADGES FTW!

ps
Welcome back

I'm an eagle scout out of pennsylvania. And in my scout groups we had so many stupid memories I'd be here all day listing them. To start it out, our best times had to be at sum

(sorry) accidentally posted midway through)

Summer camp. Every year our campsite would get flooded so badly that we start to do mud boggin. (run around and slide through the heavy rain and the small pond that once was our campsite. Only becoming a muddy mess and totally trashing our campsite. We had a game we played everynight called release, where half the players would hide in the pitch black of the woods and the other half would have to try to hunt them down, had to be one of the greatest games ever. Last thing I'll bring up is when my group went to an award ceremony we covered our campfire with one of my tarps to protect it from a potential rain in the forecast. On our way back into the campsite we saw this fairly large silver bubble where the campfire and my tarp used to be, we stood back not knowing what was going on and eventually my tarp (may it RIP) was engulfed in a massive fireball. It was totally epic. Scouts were a great time in my life, and I really recommend it for anyone who's been considering trying it out.

i dont know im confused i was 21 for sure south west florida council heres what my patch looks like. TOP my council patch to the left our ghost patch it wasnt offered at the jambo so its extremely rare. MIDDLE my 2020 patch . BOTTOM my halo reach patch i got at the jambo :)
ko003.jpg

Well ill be darned. I never noticed this thread until now!

I am an Eagle Scout and Vigil in the Order of the Arrow and currently reside in troop 94 Wyoming!

I have been in troops 007, 168, 69, 179, and now 94. I have been SPL, PL, APL, Quartermaster, scribe, librarian, and historian. I have also been the Chapter Chief, and Vice Lodge Chief for my Lodge in the OA.

I also did a very limited amount of Sea Scouts but it did not last long, almost no one was interested in it at the time.

As for good times in Scouting i would have to say my summer camp in troop 007. Every year we would travel to Germany then Switzerland, each for a week, from Italy (where the troop is based out of). I don't remember much of the time i spent on the summer camp but it was amazing nonetheless!

I am really glad to see this thread and see so many people on here as Eagle Scouts!

i dont know im confused i was 21 for sure south west florida council heres what my patch looks like. TOP my council patch to the left our ghost patch it wasnt offered at the jambo so its extremely rare. MIDDLE my 2020 patch . BOTTOM my halo reach patch i got at the jambo :)
ko003.jpg

Im SO, Ordering one of those offline!!!

did someone say boyscouts :). recently got this framed cost a lot of money. has- 2010 jamboree neckerchief, council patch, ghost council patch, troop patch(2020).
scout005.jpg

Well i am boyscout in Raytown Missouri Troop 550, i am a life scout, and brave in the tribe of mic-o-say also i plan of going on staff in 2011 at H. Roe Barttle Scout Reservation in Camp Sawmill. Any way i have had a few good memories like one time we were in our tent at around say 3 in the morning and all of a suden fire crakers started to go off then my friend said "somebody likes fireworks" then fell back asleep then next morning we found eggs and toliet paper all over our camp site.

Im loving reading about all of the scouts who are 405th members! What a great year to be a part of it too!

Wow, I haven't thought about scouting in forever. I was an Eagle Scout with Troop 197 (Central Florida) ~14 years ago. Most of my memories involve fireworks, trying not to get caught buying giant knives in Cherokee (we went to Camp Danial Boone in NC almost every summer), and complaining about how much the environmental sciences badge sucked :)

That said, my nephew just started Cub Scouts and has been badgering me to go camping with them, so I'm sure I'll be involved again at some point.

Wow, I haven't thought about scouting in forever. I was an Eagle Scout with Troop 197 (Central Florida) ~14 years ago. Most of my memories involve fireworks, trying not to get caught buying giant knives in Cherokee (we went to Camp Danial Boone in NC almost every summer), and complaining about how much the environmental sciences badge sucked :)

That said, my nephew just started Cub Scouts and has been badgering me to go camping with them, so I'm sure I'll be involved again at some point.

I love to see it when the leaders in a troop,camp,ect were scouts themselves. You should get involved !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back