Custom Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

Custom Reach Mjolnir Spartan KID-O249

People of the forum, I've been working on this for quite some time now due to School and Printer Problems. In the mean time, I got the helmet.
This armor is for a Malaysian Squad "SPECTRE".

Armor Specifications:

Helmet: JFO: Pepped
Torso: Pepped
Torso Attachment:Assault/Breacher:
Cod:
Biceps:
Shoulder Attachment:
-Left: Commando
-Right: JFO: Pepped
Forearm:
Right Forearm: Bionic:
Left Forearm: Pepped
-Tactical/Tacpad
Handplates: Pepped
Thighs:
Utility: Tactical/Softcase
Knees: Gungir:
Shins:
Boots:

Color Scheme: Steel/Red

Thanks, saw your build, speechless!! Thank god I can still type. But looks as if the chest plate could be out a little bit more.

Nice, its fun to see customized armors :p

I'm happy about halo reach since it lets you fully customize your armor, i'm getting started with building it up on reach and when i'm happy with the build, i'm hoping to get all the pep files to make it for real :p

Anyway, i'll be keeping in touch and see whats up often up here.

As you can see, I'm making a few helmets, cuz I like mix and matching.
And almost forgot about the color scheme:(You guys help)
-Multiplayer Red
-Multiplayer Blue

Really can't decide between those two.
I'll get some progress pics as soon as I start, I'm out of cash at the moment.
But I do have an ODST helmet to be resined and fiberglass....:D

Progress starts!!!

Got the Scout helmet from my cancelled Jun build

167947_1659080930740_1648670293_1556833_8154638_n.jpg

165320_1659175333100_1648670293_1557150_1808363_n.jpg

163094_1659308176421_1648670293_1557420_170334_n.jpg

A post for a post! Haha, any progress on this? I also say red.

Meh....none so far....not till Chinese New Year holidays cuz I can only work on peps during holidays. My grades started dropping D: so I decided to take a break and continues on holidays :D. Will pep the Knees(Probably half and hour to pep both :D), Boots(2 hours for both), and handplate(Those damn thing!! By learning new strategy, might finish both in half and hour :D) and resin all on the next day....then I have assessments D:. On the bright side, when my friend comes back from Singapore for CNY hols, I'll get the LEDs I wanted him to get for me so this suit is most probably going to have lights!! HELLZ TO THE YEAH!!

Sounds awesome. Fair enough to pause building until holidays for school though. School's still important, even if you are a super soldier who weighs over a tonne and fights aliens.

Do cool ass to know other malaysian into making spartans suit :D and plays reach haha!I gonna do carter i got the helmet pep done looking for fiberglass and bondo u know where to get them?acerhardware sells it but its out of stock and i finish my fiberglass?

Do cool ass to know other malaysian into making spartans suit :D and plays reach haha!I gonna do carter i got the helmet pep done looking for fiberglass and bondo u know where to get them?acerhardware sells it but its out of stock and i finish my fiberglass?

Great! Though I don't have an XBOX....can't afford one :(. For the Resin and Fiberglass, I got mine at Multifilla at Belakong. Where are you from? Oh, if you want to meet up, I'll be a Comic Fiesta this year :D

Hey helmet looks great can't wait to see the rest of the suit! Good luck with your build.

Haha! Thanks!

LOL i live in Damansara jaya !! U dont have a xbox!! U have to get one if your a halo fan i just got mine last year and HALO REACH WAS EPIC GAME !!:D wheres comic fiesta being held? Gonna start my project again once i got the fiberglass!I have a bunch of helmet waiting to be fiberglass -- i wasted my fiberglass on my iron man helmet..........

Sorry if this is Counted as Necro but I'm Bumping this thread to get more attention. Again, sorry for the Double post.

UPDATES!!

I pepped both Handplates, an Energy Sword Handle and a Forearm!
pics:
189104_1755145412292_1648670293_1728081_1173547_n.jpg

And if you check first post, I changed his Helmet to an EOD but I will keep my Scout because I want to build every helmet available in Reach. I'm also adding a Bionic Forearm(Forearm only rather than the whole arm) as my right forearm to give more Personality to KID. I am also in Progress in Pepping L3X's V3 HD Torso.

I hope this project would be more lively from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back