My Carter build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hay is this website so i can get this stuff or is it just showing it off, if we can order it can i hav 1 of carters helmet

Not really. More like, a place to learn to make it on your own, with people who are willing to spend time helping others with advice and a vast array of knowledge and skills.

hay is this website so i can get this stuff or is it just showing it off, if we can order it can i hav 1 of carters helmet

This is a website where ppl come to learn how to make props as well as talk about the creation of said props. We dont sell props. Instead there are alot of ppl that help one another in the creation of props. Almost all the information you will need is in the sticky tabs of the noob section. If there is something you dont know and cant find the answer to im sure one of us will help. Welcome to the 405th and happy armoring :)

On a diff note, the suit looks great Wiyumishere. I still say we should do a noble team lol, i call dibs on Jun

Dang dude that suits looks absolutely amazing! By the way where did you pick up those aqua colored LEDs?
Funny thing is they actually aren't aqua colored led's I took thin plastic sheets and spray painted them blue and cut them out to fit the led spot on the thighs.

You're suit came out looking great. Keep us informed on the updated pieces, I have the idea that you will turn great into beyond amazing.

Everything is coming out really great man.:D Thanks for explaining how you put the chin and knee together. Just out of curiousity, do you remember how much a set of those shin guards were?

Everything is coming out really great man.:D Thanks for explaining how you put the chin and knee together. Just out of curiousity, do you remember how much a set of those shin guards were?

You are very welcome :) I ended up purchasing them for 14$ plus tax so around 16$ total. I purchased them at a used sporting goods store. Hope that helps.
You're suit came out looking great. Keep us informed on the updated pieces, I have the idea that you will turn great into beyond amazing.
That really helps you saying that, just so you know. It gets very tiring making pieces but it is all worth it when I get compliments like that. I will definitely keep updating, I should have a forearm done this weekend or at least nearing completion.

I think Adam already has one. He uses white instead of blue plastic, but the underlying principle is the same.
Alright, I actually used clear plastic and just painted it blue if that is what you mean by white plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back