MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES: Painted piece pics are on page 19, 20, 21 and 22. Also new pics are right below. Check em out. More to be added very soon.

I DO NOT have any of the pep files that I used for this build. I printed them off on a library computer. But here is a list of the files I used.

I used a half and half of two different pep files for the chest/back
Chest-Acehigh
Back-L3X BLU3R1V3R, unfolded byCarpathiavh99
Cod-Acehigh/scratch built
Bicep-Forged reclaimer
Left shoulder-Foolycoolyman
Right shoulder-Foolycoolyman
Forearm-Acehigh
Thigh-
Shin-Acehigh
Boot-Ruze789, unfolded by Carpathiavh99
Backpack-Scratch built
Helmet-I don't know yet.

So here is what you have all been waiting for(not really). But any who, here is my Jorge suit. Let me start by saying: Check out my security helmet that was made from scratch. Let me also say that this is my first pep experience. However, I think it is going great. Makes it a lot easier to get the base shape. Its also nice to do while watching TV.

I figured out(it has probably been used before) that if you use hot glue to attach a string to one point of the inside of a chest to an opposite side, then use a wire "H" shape to twist the string to tighten it... Well it creates a wonderful way to "torque" the whole thing to keep the shape, or if it has been warped. Just a useful tip to some perhaps.

Here are some UPDATED photos:
Chest15-2.jpg

Chest16-2.jpg

Chest18-1.jpg

Chest19-1.jpg

RShoulder7.jpg

RShoulder8.jpg

RShoulder9.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Forearm9.jpg

Forearm10.jpg

Forearm12.jpg

And that is it for now. Not to awful much, but something to bite your teeth into. I will be getting rid of some of the early stage photos as I progress. But you can check my photobucket for all of my pics.

Keep in mind that all of the pieces will be sanded and worked into perfection. To become what I want to be the best Jorge suit made. I can't wait to share more with you guys.

Chest15-2.jpg

Chest16-2.jpg

Chest18-1.jpg

Chest19-1.jpg

RShoulder7.jpg

RShoulder8.jpg

RShoulder9.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Forearm9.jpg

Forearm10.jpg

Forearm12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good start! I loved your security helmet, so I'm bound to love this one too. And hey, are you a mind reader perhaps :p? Because so far you have built my favorite Halo 3 helmet and are starting on my favorite character in Reach before I even had the chance xp

Looks like a good start! I loved your security helmet, so I'm bound to love this one too. And hey, are you a mind reader perhaps :p? Because so far you have built my favorite Halo 3 helmet and are starting on my favorite character in Reach before I even had the chance xp

Ha! It would seem that we have common taste then. Who the heck doesn't like Jorge?

yeeaaah buddy. I knew you'd start posting pics soon XD - Awesome stuff. I've been too busy with work this week to do anything. But tomorrow I'll be back on it. Can't wait to see your progress :)

I saw your. Very nice job sir.

Thanks man, still a looong road ahead. If you want to collaborate a bit let me know dude and PM me. I'm all up for sharing and brainstorming a bit, Jorge's armor has been tricky to say the least thus far! But can't wait to see more pics from ya :)

That Chest was modeled by L3X, don't remeber the last part of his name though

Thank you.

Britannicus: Same here, A loooooot of work to go. But it coming along great. Yesteerday I added some custom parts to my chest. I extended the inner collar a bit, added the recessed area in the back of the collar, and re added the two bits on the bottom of the stomach area. Before I cut them off they went in way to far and the chest did fit right. But it does now :D

Oh boy, coming from you, this will have to be the best Jorge on the site for a long time. Can't wait to see more ( POST MORE PICTURES!!!!).

Here is a bit more for you guys. The start of the left shoulder.
This is a pep by FoolyCoolyMan. I have custom made the piece you see with no numbers by hand. I didn't like the way that part of the pep was.
LShoulder2.jpg

LShoulder1.jpg

LShoulder3.jpg

LShoulder2.jpg

LShoulder1.jpg

LShoulder3.jpg

Ooo I like that shoulder piece. It's actually looking a lot truer to the Mclfarlane figurine. His blast shield is massive compared to the in game one. I do like this mod though, looks good. Keep cranking it out. We are going to have a squad of Jorges on this site. Noble team are going to need vehicle transports to carry us all!

Wow. Impressive work so far! Very clean folds, and barely any warpage after resining. Awesome job man. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Ooo I like that shoulder piece. It's actually looking a lot truer to the Mclfarlane figurine. His blast shield is massive compared to the in game one. I do like this mod though, looks good. Keep cranking it out. We are going to have a squad of Jorges on this site. Noble team are going to need vehicle transports to carry us all!

Actually this is what the in game one looks like as well. I love the way it looks. Your right, on the figure it is enormouse. I didn't make mine quite that big. Bit it is fairly sizable though. As it should be. I put some primer down on the chest and shoulder. They are by no means done, I just wanted to kind of put a pre bondo primer coat on(btw this person isn't near big enough for the armor, not quite as manly as me :D). Here ya go:
IMG00004-20101103-1709.jpg

IMG00005-20101103-1709.jpg

IMG00004-20101103-1709.jpg

IMG00005-20101103-1709.jpg

Haha Fantastic stuff! And on second look, yer right, I went back and ran around Jorge in the campaign, the shoulder is the same design. I think playing the game is the best ref I have lol! Now the big (hurr) question is, are you going to increase your height? I've been thinking and thinking about this for when this suit gets done next year, I think 5 inch riser boots might be in order. Harder to walk in but eh, only get to be a spartan once right?

But looking great man, you are getting jorgified by the moment ;)

WOW The Jorge Build are getting better and better !!! You are setting the bar very high
The extra detail you’re putting into your torso and shoulder piece of caused me to slow down and think about how I can make mine more accurate. Very impressive and clean work looking forward to seeing the additions you put on the torso and that’s easily the best left shoulder I have seen . Just a heads up I’m going to try and copy you on the arm piece;) BritannicusThat’s so true we are going to need transports to get the squad of Jorge’s around !!
Really impressive work!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back