MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching this thread from the start man and i gota say your work is awesome!

I hope i can get my bondo as smooth and clean as you get yours cuz the work you do on your pieces is amazing.

keep up the good work!!

Thanks again guys. Here is the start to my scratch backpack. Hope you guys like it.

Backpack1.jpg

Backpack2.jpg

Backpack1.jpg

Backpack2.jpg

Hey, I've got a bit of an issue with some of your credits. Your first post states that the creator of the "Back" and the "Boot" was me. Well, first off, by Back, to what part are you referring? Second, I've not created any boot. I'm just curious since I don't want to get slammed for stealing credit for files.

Hey, I've got a bit of an issue with some of your credits. Your first post states that the creator of the "Back" and the "Boot" was me. Well, first off, by Back, to what part are you referring? Second, I've not created any boot. I'm just curious since I don't want to get slammed for stealing credit for files.

Crap man, I'm sorry. I read the thread wrong. I have fixed the post. Please anyone, if there are anymore discrepancies in the credit list PLEASE let me know. I firmly believe giving credit where credit due. Not doing so is not my intention what so ever.

That being said, I have a bit more done on the backpack. I will post pics monday because I will be out of town this weekend.

Again carp, my apologies man.

No problem. I've said it before, but I've got to again, this is an amazing build! I can't wait to see your pics on Monday.

UPDATES: Painted piece pics are on page 19, 20, 21 and 22. Also new pics are right below. Check em out. More to be added very soon.

I DO NOT have any of the pep files that I used for this build. I printed them off on a library computer. But here is a list of the files I used.

I used a half and half of two different pep files for the chest/back
Chest-Acehigh
Back-L3X BLU3R1V3R, unfolded byCarpathiavh99
Cod-Acehigh/scratch built
Bicep-Forged reclaimer
Left shoulder-Foolycoolyman
Right shoulder-Foolycoolyman
Forearm-Acehigh
Thigh-
Shin-Acehigh
Boot-Ruze789, unfolded by Carpathiavh99
Backpack-Scratch built
Helmet-I don't know yet.

So here is what you have all been waiting for(not really). But any who, here is my Jorge suit. Let me start by saying: Check out my security helmet that was made from scratch. Let me also say that this is my first pep experience. However, I think it is going great. Makes it a lot easier to get the base shape. Its also nice to do while watching TV.

I figured out(it has probably been used before) that if you use hot glue to attach a string to one point of the inside of a chest to an opposite side, then use a wire "H" shape to twist the string to tighten it... Well it creates a wonderful way to "torque" the whole thing to keep the shape, or if it has been warped. Just a useful tip to some perhaps.

Here are some UPDATED photos:
Chest15-2.jpg

Chest16-2.jpg

Chest18-1.jpg

Chest19-1.jpg

RShoulder7.jpg

RShoulder8.jpg

RShoulder9.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Forearm9.jpg

Forearm10.jpg

Forearm12.jpg

And that is it for now. Not to awful much, but something to bite your teeth into. I will be getting rid of some of the early stage photos as I progress. But you can check my photobucket for all of my pics.

Keep in mind that all of the pieces will be sanded and worked into perfection. To become what I want to be the best Jorge suit made. I can't wait to share more with you guys.

Damn! that's some nice paintjob you've done, beautiful detalization man! I'm definitely following your build thread!

Chest15-2.jpg

Chest16-2.jpg

Chest18-1.jpg

Chest19-1.jpg

RShoulder7.jpg

RShoulder8.jpg

RShoulder9.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Forearm9.jpg

Forearm10.jpg

Forearm12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it Monday yet?:D
All well. You're build is still doing awesome, I'm find my self looking forward to Monday just to see more eye candy. ( Scary isn't it )

Is it Monday yet?:D
All well. You're build is still doing awesome, I'm find my self looking forward to Monday just to see more eye candy. ( Scary isn't it )

Scary? Maybe. But it feels sooooo right...:D

I know I said I would update. But unfortunately(for the update) I was out of town this weekend. Monday it rained like a mofo. Today I had some family things. My sister had her baby, so I am an uncle for the third time this year. But I will be kicking it into high gear tomorrow.

Ok, as requested, here are some pics of it all together. My girlfriend was "helping" me so I did the best I could. She didn't really know how the pieces were supposed to go. But we got them somewhat close. Ignore the fact that they're off a bit and that the neck foam fell down.

Progress13.jpg

Progress14.jpg

Progress15.jpg

Progress16.jpg

Progress17.jpg

Progress18.jpg

That's what I am talkin about. Great work man.

Progress13.jpg

Progress14.jpg

Progress15.jpg

Progress16.jpg

Progress17.jpg

Progress18.jpg

OK time for a dumb question. Being you're build is the only one I've seen were the parts are about as large as mine.....How do you get into and/or out of it by you're self? Is there a trick in the strapping or something I missed? thank for the input.

And as always You're build is so inspirational it just keeps me going when the going gets hard. Till you're next update stay safe and keep building.:D

I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could keep reading this thread. D= I guess good things have to wait. Seriously though. In the first page you mentioned you'd take off your older progress pics. Please don't! The reason beginners like me read threads like this is because there's so much to learn from. ^__-

I notice there's foam on your chest piece, but what did you make the parts from? was it a standard pep and bondo? cause the detail seems really really crisp, too crisp for foam...

OK time for a dumb question. Being you're build is the only one I've seen were the parts are about as large as mine.....How do you get into and/or out of it by you're self? Is there a trick in the strapping or something I missed? thank for the input.

And as always You're build is so inspirational it just keeps me going when the going gets hard. Till you're next update stay safe and keep building.:D

I have to have help :D But I would never be in a situation where I am wearing it alone anyways. So that isn't a problem for me.

I notice there's foam on your chest piece, but what did you make the parts from? was it a standard pep and bondo? cause the detail seems really really crisp, too crisp for foam...

It is foam :)

Sorry for the dry pell guys. I have been focusing on my Baird suit and some commisons. I have to have the Baird suit done by sept 20th. But I will be on it soon, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back