002.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

Yeah I kno but I started it on October 8th and finished it on October 30. Didnt really have time to re pep a new chest. Plus I wanted it a little smaller just so i'd have more maneuver ability.
And I used PVC sheeting for the visor. Ive never seen it recommended on the forums for some reason but its a cheap visor that works well and can flax tot he shape of your helmet. It can be found at any hobby lobby. Just have to figure out what combo of sheeting you want in order to make what color visor.

And I used PVC sheeting for the visor. Ive never seen it recommended on the forums for some reason but its a cheap visor that works well and can flax tot he shape of your helmet. It can be found at any hobby lobby. Just have to figure out what combo of sheeting you want in order to make what color visor.

Now that's pretty cool. I'm in the process of doing a recon helmet, and a motorcycle visor seemed to work pretty nicely for me. Just alot of shaping in the oven, and I'm not 100% happy with the visor color (It's more of a lighter gold than a deep gold like yours), but it still looks pretty good overall. I'll have to try your method on my next helmet.

Looks great man. It's also neat that you and your girlfriend both have a set that fits :p
I have a question though: What visor is that and where did you order it? Unless you made it, in which case, props!

very cool build all together and you put it together quick. About Spartans comment about the torso being too small, it is a little small but it shouldnt be much bigger than it is right now. Most of the Reach chests leave a significant portion of the shoulders being exposed

The visor is PVC sheeting from Hobby Lobby. It only costs around 12 dollars to make it. Depending on the color your looking for, depends on what colors and what order u put the sheets in. For instance: Green, amber, amber, amber makes the visor I have on noble. BUt Green, amber, amber, yellow will make the color on the MC suit

right. but when I built the chest I decided to go with the one I had due to time contraints. I didnt have time to resize it. It was rundowns chest file on the Reach Thread

Awesome suit man! It's nice to see a completed one and yours looks really good. Also thanks for the tip on the visor I'll have to check into that. Keep up the good work!

Hey man i saw i YouTube video heavygunner posted and in that video he said you made him a noble helmate. I was wondering if you could do the same for me as i am starting my first build and it would be nice to have a reference. I know you'll probably charge me so if you wouldn't mind messeging the price and ill see if i can afford it or not. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back